X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Think JPP becomes a beast again?

I do

I don't know about Ojomo starting, but I sure hope he gets playing time.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If anything, Tracy has the better opportunity to getting more reps than Ojomo. I'm not even talking about starting either.

Comment

Who knows if Ojomo will even get a snap next year? It's a stretch to think he'll be the starter when Tuck and Tracy are ahead of him right now.

I can't wait for camp to start so we can actually see where each of them stands in terms of competition. I do hope for JPP to have a bounce back year though. He needs to learn how to beat double teams. Having someone on the other side that plays better than Tuck or Osi did last year will definitely help.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Osi returns. Very dead market for DEs...despite him visting the Falcons yesterday. We'll see. I think it's 50/50.

Comment

Ojomo has certainly improved from last year even tho he didn't play much at all! he appears to have talent the question is....when to unleash it! I think he will be in the rotation this season!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BluTri10 View Post
              I wouldn't be shocked if Osi returns. Very dead market for DEs...despite him visting the Falcons yesterday. We'll see. I think it's 50/50.
              The Falcons gave him a physical
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                The Falcons gave him a physical
                He certainly failed the fan's physical lol

But yea, we don't know if Ojomo/Tracy, but I certainly look forward to training camp and what comes of the pre-season. I just mentioned Ojomo because I thought he showed a lot of promise when he did play.

Comment

Did Osi sign with Atlanta?
                  sigpic

Comment

Tuck has that spot on lock. If any of the guys that are mentioned where good enough to bump out Tuck from the starter role they would have taken significant snaps last year.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
                      Did Osi sign with Atlanta?
                      Not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        Tuck has that spot on lock. If any of the guys that are mentioned where good enough to bump out Tuck from the starter role they would have taken significant snaps last year.
                        Tuck certainly could use a little competition to kick him in the ***.

Comment

Thier is also the possibility we draft a DE in the first like Okafor. And if we do select him in the first he'll play limited snaps like JPP his rookie season..Really wanna see Ojomo, seen his preseason highlights, the guy is fast and high motor.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                            Tuck certainly could use a little competition to kick him in the ***.
                            I agree 100% but I just don't think those guys will provide it. If they could, they would have at least seen a few snaps last year when he was sucking it up.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Quite honestly, Reese should see if he can reach a deal in concept for Dumervil, if that happens he then asks Eli to restructure and signs Dumervil.

Comment

Working...
                              X