Ahmad Bradshaw on Michael Kay - Audio Link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
    There's no key to him coming back. They have Wilson who was a first round draft pick, and it's his job now. They also have the younger Andre Brown who had 8 TD's and averaged 5.3 yards per carry in 10 games coming back. They just signed him for the $2m tender.
    You're assuming everyone stays healthy. And when the Giant running game was at its peak, it was a three headed monster.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZone View Post
      You're assuming everyone stays healthy. And when the Giant running game was at its peak, it was a three headed monster.
      Yeah. I'm going out on a limb that Wilson and Brown can stay healthy in the offseason.

Comment

Yeah. I'm going out on a limb that Wilson and Brown can stay healthy in the offseason.
        Nice sarcasm. Well played. Yet, the "limb" didn't hold up for André in the 2009 pre-season, nor for all of last season. If you think the Giants wouldn't like to get Ahmad back for near the $2.5 million it's already costing them in cap space, I guess you miss the point entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZone View Post
          Nice sarcasm. Well played. Yet, the "limb" didn't hold up for André in the 2009 pre-season, nor for all of last season. If you think the Giants wouldn't like to get Ahmad back for near the $2.5 million it's already costing them in cap space, I guess you miss the point entirely.
          If the Giants wanted him, they would have restructured him or gave him the option for a pay cut like Webster and Thomas, etc. They outright released him. Stop dreaming. He's almost certainly not coming back.

Comment

If the Giants wanted him, they would have restructured him or gave him the option for a pay cut like Webster and Thomas, etc. They outright released him. Stop dreaming. He's almost certainly not coming back.
            Did you ever envision the injury prone Aaron Ross to be back in a Giants uniform? Anything is possible....

Comment

last season everyone got upset because Wilson wasn't getting any carries. if Bradshaw comes back I think TC will take carries away from Wilson. It will be 2012 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                Did you ever envision the injury prone Aaron Ross to be back in a Giants uniform? Anything is possible....
                Aaron Ross was released from another team, and we need CB's.
                Bradshaw was cut from the Giants a month ago, and we have two backs that would be ahead of him on the depth chart.

Comment

Working...
                X