Cruz...leading reciever Giants record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz...leading reciever Giants record

Love it, sorry for The Toom but we need to move on forward. I knew Cruz would be special after last pre-season

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Re: Cruz...leading reciever Giants record

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

Love it, sorry for The Toom but we need to move on forward. I knew Cruz would be special after last pre-season

[/quote]

and hes from my hometown of Paterson..so we're practically boys lol

Comment

i knew VC would be good, but c'mon...this kid is playing out of his mind...didn't someone on the jets say they never heard of him since pre-season???...LMAO...got him on my fantasy team...lovin it....

Comment

He's a real talent. He can play outside or inside, he can play the possession receiver role but is always a threat to break one. Giants are lucky to have him.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]He's a real talent. He can play outside or inside, he can play the possession receiver role but is always a threat to break one. Giants are lucky to have him.[/quote]Cruz is the REAL DEAL!! I knew it last year during pre-season and wondered why he wasnt out ther before this year.......he has heart and a giants soul
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="NY_Eli"]He's a real talent. He can play outside or inside, he can play the possession receiver role but is always a threat to break one. Giants are lucky to have him.[/quote]Cruz is the REAL DEAL!! I knew it last year during pre-season and wondered why he wasnt out ther before this year.......he has heart and a giants soul[/quote]

He's the first preseason hall of famer I can ever remember making it...good for him

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"]i knew VC would be good, but c'mon...this kid is playing out of his mind...didn't someone on the jets say they never heard of him since pre-season???...LMAO...got him on my fantasy team...lovin it....
              [/quote]

That was Revis, bet he knows him NOW!!!!

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

[/quote]But everyone here had Nicks going to Canton in just a few years! Too bad Coughlin is so stupid and he does not make Killdrive design some plays for Cruz. Instead he let Killdrive call plays to throw to Barden who was covered by Revis! Nice game plan! Cruz is the only deep threat the Giants have.

Comment

Don't forget where it all started...

An undrafted rookie wearing a No. 3 jersey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7CAW...eature=related

Comment

Congratulations to Cruz! His big play touchdown turned the tide of the game today and he has been playing like that all season.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ElCh65bzk&ob=av2n

Comment

I was so high on him last preseason with those freakish, unnatural ball skills.

He has exceeded my wildest imagination
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I was so high on him last preseason with those freakish, unnatural ball skills.

He has exceeded my wildest imagination
                          [/quote]

Same here. In one preseason game, I think he caught something like 3 TDs and if I remember correctly, they were all ones where he had to use his athletic ability to make the TDs. Go Cruz!!!

If he keeps up with this kind of play over the next few years, he'll probably end up being the best receiver the Giants have ever had so far.

Comment

I'll be honest I never jumped on the bandwagon when everybody was bragging about Cruz after last years preaseason but he has been exceptional. Our young receivers are awesome and are only going to get better. Cruz just needs to be more consistent with catches while Nicks needs to practice catching balls in cold weather (aparently thats what peple are claiming is the problem).

Comment

[quote user="C1010"]I'll be honest I never jumped on the bandwagon when everybody was bragging about Cruz after last years preaseason but he has been exceptional. Our young receivers are awesome and are only going to get better. Cruz just needs to be more consistent with catches while Nicks needs to practice catching balls in cold weather (aparently thats what peple are claiming is the problem).
                              [/quote]

I'll be quite honest, I told everyone he's the next T.O. months ago. I told you guys he's the next potential T.O. the leg speed, strength, agility, playmaking I.Q., his hands are the only thing that worried me and that's b/c he didn't have enough reps, can he be special? oh yeah he can. I'm surprised we didn't go to him more in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X