Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of Brandon Jacobs returning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His chances of coming back are zero to none and hopefully that doesn't change. Once he became the tip-toe bandit, he couldn't at 260 pounds fall forward for a gain 1 yard.

Comment

If no 1 signs him and the Giants suffer an injury during the season I could see him back

Comment

I love Jacobs, but Andre Brown is a better short yardage back at this point. Move forward.
        "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

He was a terrible short yardage back. Does anyone remember his last two seasons in blue?

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

"Zero point Zero"
            Beautiful, FBomb. Simply beautiful!

Comment

=[

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
              Why does everyone have trouble letting go of players?
              I'm still waiting for Sehorn to come back! =(

Comment

Originally posted by NYGBandit View Post
                I'm still waiting for Sehorn to come back! =(
                I hear OJ Anderson is available. Dave Meggett and Mark Ingram are indisposed at the time so.....

Comment

Can we just stop it with the Jacobs stuff. His career is over. His time has passed. Give it up already.

Comment

Originally posted by kobiellc View Post
                    He is one of my favorite running backs that we have had. I know he isnt a 1500 yard rusher but he sets the tone and opens up the middle of the field when Eli goes play action. Linebackers have always bit on the playaction because they never wanted jacobs to get a full head of steam...We need a big back who can get short yards and i dont see any out there right now and if we are entertaining the old cardinal rb Hightower, than maybe we should give jacobs another shot.....He said he only wants to play for the Giants....Bring em back!!!!!

The chances are about as good as Kate Upton going with me to my senior prom................................in 1976!!!!
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by JimC View Post
                      Can we just stop it with the Jacobs stuff. His career is over. His time has passed. Give it up already.
                      This. He wont be coming back to the Giants. I put his chances of playing for another team at less than 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Pete View Post
                        This. He wont be coming back to the Giants. I put his chances of playing for another team at less than 50%.
                        Drop the zero and I'll agree with you.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

0. Jacobs was useless in short yardage the past 2-3 years

Comment

lol I hate how Overvalued he has been in some people's opinion. Jacobs has done nothing, NOTHING since Derrick Ward left this team. David Wilson and Andre Brown are our guys, and they should get full support. Their development doesn't need to be stifled by the presence of that bum.

Comment

I like his chances of signing a 1 day contract and retiring with his two-time superbowl champion New York Giants

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD21 View Post
                                I like his chances of signing a 1 day contract and retiring with his two-time superbowl champion New York Giants
                                Now we're talking.
                                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                                X