Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Why does everyone want Bradshaw back, yes he was tough as nails, but his wheels where pretty banged up, RB's do not last long in the NFL. We have two very capable young backs on this team, and with today's salary cap, you can not have two good cheap backs sitting on the bench. Wishing Bradshaw nothing but the best wherever he may end up, he will always be a Giant no matter what.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      steelers suck and with amad they suck even more

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by NJAquaman View Post
        +1
        +2

        Comment


        • #64
          I don't want him back, some have said they wanted back and other sites hinted at the possibility of him coming back for a pay cut. The Media still has the Steelers eyeing a RB in the first round lol

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by The_ One View Post
            Why does everyone want Bradshaw back, yes he was tough as nails, but his wheels where pretty banged up, RB's do not last long in the NFL. We have two very capable young backs on this team, and with today's salary cap, you can not have two good cheap backs sitting on the bench. Wishing Bradshaw nothing but the best wherever he may end up, he will always be a Giant no matter what.
            Because we love Bradshaw, it sucks seeing home grown talent leave. It's about the players, not the logo on the helmet. A huge part of what made these Super Bowls specials was seeing those groups of players win.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by RichGiants81 View Post
              Because we love Bradshaw, it sucks seeing home grown talent leave. It's about the players, not the logo on the helmet. A huge part of what made these Super Bowls specials was seeing those groups of players win.

              No...It's about the logo on the helmet!! I'm a Giants fan first...players come and go all the time. You love them but when it's time to move on for the betterment of the franchise you move on. Next man up. There's no room on the roster for sentiment. Love to AB for his contribution and he will ALWAYS be looked upon as a major factor in getting us 2 SB...and for that a legend. But it's next man up time.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by embeshAtYa View Post
                steelers suck and with amad they suck even more
                why are being a ****....???
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                Comment


                • #68
                  The reason I want bradshaw back is because I like him and I think our current group of running backs is under gunned. Lets review.

                  2007 jacobs, ward, bradshaw, drones

                  2011 bradshaw, jacobs, ware

                  this season:

                  Wilson, Brown, lumpkin, scott, Torain.

                  That is a scary lineup, in particular since brown is coming off a broken leg and is injury prone himself, leaving us with Wilson who is unproven, Torain a REDSKINS castoff, and Lumpkin, a guy who got cut from the bucks, and Scott.... lets also not forget brown has been cut by every team in the NFL. If you opened a pack of trading cards and got these guys you would be happy the cards came with a stale stick of gum..
                  Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                    The reason I want bradshaw back is because I like him and I think our current group of running backs is under gunned. Lets review.

                    2007 jacobs, ward, bradshaw, drones

                    2011 bradshaw, jacobs, ware

                    this season:

                    Wilson, Brown, lumpkin, scott, Torain.

                    That is a scary lineup, in particular since brown is coming off a broken leg and is injury prone himself, leaving us with Wilson who is unproven, Torain a REDSKINS castoff, and Lumpkin, a guy who got cut from the bucks, and Scott.... lets also not forget brown has been cut by every team in the NFL. If you opened a pack of trading cards and got these guys you would be happy the cards came with a stale stick of gum..
                    2011 was way more scarier than now. You had the tip-toe burgular, a dude with 2 broken feet, and a guy that had maybe 20 carries. Those three made up one of the worst rushing teams that year. Im not worrying at all.
                    The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Bradshaw is going to add a good dimension to the Steelers. They have a semi-power back in Bradshaw with speedsters in Redman and Dwyer.

                      Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        No...It's about the logo on the helmet!! I'm a Giants fan first...players come and go all the time. You love them but when it's time to move on for the betterment of the franchise you move on. Next man up. There's no room on the roster for sentiment. Love to AB for his contribution and he will ALWAYS be looked upon as a major factor in getting us 2 SB...and for that a legend. But it's next man up time.
                        +1
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                          Wilson, Brown, lumpkin, scott, Torain.

                          That is a scary lineup, in particular since brown is coming off a broken leg and is injury prone himself, leaving us with Wilson who is unproven, Torain a REDSKINS castoff, and Lumpkin, a guy who got cut from the bucks, and Scott.... lets also not forget brown has been cut by every team in the NFL. If you opened a pack of trading cards and got these guys you would be happy the cards came with a stale stick of gum..
                          Lumpkin hasn't been re-signed so is likely gone for good.

                          Plenty of time to bolster that unit; I'm not entirely sold on it myself.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Well, it will be a down grade after working with Eli all these years to now working with Big Ben.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Who in God's name thought AB was coming back?

                              BTW.....Pitt. is a perfect landing place for him. I hope he tears it up. And I think he will.
                              I don't think he will. His feet are dead and he hasn't shown good enough patience in running the past couple of seasons. I'm not going to say he'll suck, but he won't be much more than average. Much like he has been with us the past two years.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                                Well, it will be a down grade after working with Eli all these years to now working with Big Ben.
                                Don't you mean the criminal Big Ben?
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X