Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

    If he passes his physical, both sides will agree to terms per NFL Network, just seen it on TV so I have no link. I think that'll be a good fit for him.

  • #2
    Bradshaw was never coming back.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
      Bradshaw was never coming back.
      +1
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

      2015 season tbd

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe he can slap some sense into Roethlisberger.

        Comment


        • #5
          Bradshaw is going to add a good dimension to the Steelers. They have a semi-power back in Bradshaw with speedsters in Redman and Dwyer.

          Comment


          • #6
            He worked so hard for the Giants, never griped like Osi, came with some baggage with a theft issue at Marshall. But was pretty clean other than that club fiasco with Plax. I think he looked real good in the last game against philly, with a good offensive line, pitt and mendanhall, they had some good rushers, willie parker..It'll be a good fit, he deserves to get paid.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
              If he passes his physical, both sides will agree to terms per NFL Network, just seen it on TV so I have no link. I think that'll be a good fit for him.
              Who in God's name thought AB was coming back?

              BTW.....Pitt. is a perfect landing place for him. I hope he tears it up. And I think he will.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Who in God's name thought AB was coming back?

                BTW.....Pitt. is a perfect landing place for him. I hope he tears it up. And I think he will.
                Yep, I agree. What's up with their WRs? Mike Wallace is gone no? If they can have a solid passing game, Bradshaw along with Redman and Dwyer. I'd take that trio.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Yep, I agree. What's up with their WRs? Mike Wallace is gone no? If they can have a solid passing game, Bradshaw along with Redman and Dwyer. I'd take that trio.
                  You watch.. AB will end up the big dog in that group.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Who in God's name thought AB was coming back?

                    BTW.....Pitt. is a perfect landing place for him. I hope he tears it up. And I think he will.
                    I am worried about him because it seems like who ever PItt has at RB it is an injury waiting to happen. I wish him well, godspeed Mr. Bradshaw, your jersey will always hang on my wall.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      I am worried about him because it seems like who ever PItt has at RB it is an injury waiting to happen. I wish him well, godspeed Mr. Bradshaw, your jersey will always hang on my wall.
                      I hear you on that. We'll see. He'll be amazing for them though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Will never forget that play that will live in infamy. Him backing his way into the endzone for the winning TD in the SB
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Who thought he was coming back?
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            You watch.. AB will end up the big dog in that group.
                            lol the whole Napolionic complex or what ever its called.

                            He looks sooo small but plays like a Brandon Jacobs size player, the Steelers got a steal with AB. I really hope he tears it up except in the Super Bowl against us...

                            Stand with Cruz!
                            80

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Bradshaw is going to add a good dimension to the Steelers. They have a semi-power back in Bradshaw with speedsters in Redman and Dwyer.
                              If anything, Bradshaw is the speedster in that group. Redman and Dwyer are both bigger and slower.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X