So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

If he passes his physical, both sides will agree to terms per NFL Network, just seen it on TV so I have no link. I think that'll be a good fit for him.

• giant-4-life
    replied
    truth be known, Bradshaw has passed the league standard longevity of 5 years. he may have gas in the tank, but we used him all up. we have some young talent and we need to FOCUS on that

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Guess will see in a few weeks weather they were serious about him coming in for second physical

Leave a comment:

• joemorrisforprez
    replied
    Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I strongly believe that AB will be on the field for an NFL team by the time this season starts. I'm not looking for AB to be our # 1 RB anymore, but he COULD be our # 1 if Wilson gets injured and Brown doesn't have a good 2nd year in a row. And I'm saying this would have to be at the right price. My point is that if another team winds up signing him for $1M or less per season when he eventually passes his physical, I will believe that it will have been a mistake for the Giants to not have done the same for a guy who's always injured, but always playing injured and playing well. Not looking for him to be our # 1, but believe that he could step into that role if necessary and if he could return at a low price. And all of this is hypothetical because we have no idea what AB will be signed for or if he can ever even play again.
    I understand what you're saying.

But in my opinion, Reese made the correct move. Gilbride's hand had to be forced, otherwise, it would be another year of same-old same-old.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It's nice to know you care.
    Morehead is touched.
    Morehead is definitely touched

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    lol.... That was made Tongue in cheek for you
    It's nice to know you care.
    Morehead is touched.

Leave a comment:

• rebelfan1966
    replied
    Don't you mean the criminal Big Ben?
    lol.... That was made Tongue in cheek for you

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    You know he can hand it off with both hands.

Just saying.....
    Oy

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    yeah....nobody hands the ball of to an RB like Eli......
    You know he can hand it off with both hands.

Just saying.....

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    Well, it will be a down grade after working with Eli all these years to now working with Big Ben.
    yeah....nobody hands the ball of to an RB like Eli......

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Well, it will be a down grade after working with Eli all these years to now working with Big Ben.
    Don't you mean the criminal Big Ben?

Leave a comment:

• Drez
    replied
    Who in God's name thought AB was coming back?

BTW.....Pitt. is a perfect landing place for him. I hope he tears it up. And I think he will.
    I don't think he will. His feet are dead and he hasn't shown good enough patience in running the past couple of seasons. I'm not going to say he'll suck, but he won't be much more than average. Much like he has been with us the past two years.

Leave a comment:

• rebelfan1966
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Originally posted by appodictic View Post
    Wilson, Brown, lumpkin, scott, Torain.

That is a scary lineup, in particular since brown is coming off a broken leg and is injury prone himself, leaving us with Wilson who is unproven, Torain a REDSKINS castoff, and Lumpkin, a guy who got cut from the bucks, and Scott.... lets also not forget brown has been cut by every team in the NFL. If you opened a pack of trading cards and got these guys you would be happy the cards came with a stale stick of gum..
    Lumpkin hasn't been re-signed so is likely gone for good.

Plenty of time to bolster that unit; I'm not entirely sold on it myself.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    No...It's about the logo on the helmet!! I'm a Giants fan first...players come and go all the time. You love them but when it's time to move on for the betterment of the franchise you move on. Next man up. There's no room on the roster for sentiment. Love to AB for his contribution and he will ALWAYS be looked upon as a major factor in getting us 2 SB...and for that a legend. But it's next man up time.
    +1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X