Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One last Osi thread.....Giants related. Osi and Reese make nice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last Osi thread.....Giants related. Osi and Reese make nice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1301481
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

bro hugs

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Pete View Post
      bro hugs
      lol...I got the warm and fuzzies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Pete View Post
        bro hugs
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Osi should make nice since that whole thing with Reese was completely Umenyiora's fault !
          And the fact that Osi didn't get any big money offers from anyone proved in the end that Reese was right all along about him not being worthy of elite money.
          Last edited by bigblue58; 03-29-2013, 03:30 PM.
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
            Osi should make nice since that whole thing with Reese was completely Umenyiora's fault !
            And the fact that Osi didn't get any big money offers from anyone proved in the end that Reese was right all along about him not being worthy of elite money.
            I can't imagine Osi being an every down player.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
              Not really , Osi started complaining at 29 years old because he knew his value was going to be less at 31. Thats why he was trying to get traded the whole time he knew that he wasnt getting paid at the end of the deal

Comment

Who's Osi?
                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

now that Osi is signed with the Falcons we can stop reading his comments to the press and his constant whining about getting more money

Comment

It is just busniness and JR has played this one perfectly over the past 3 years.
                    I wish Osi well.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I can understand Osi being upset if they had a gentlemans agreement to pay or trade them, if you go back on your word that is not "just business"
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                        I can understand Osi being upset if they had a gentlemans agreement to pay or trade them, if you go back on your word that is not "just business"
                        Show me some proof where Reese promised Osi anything....other than Osi saying it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          Show me some proof where Reese promised Osi anything....other than Osi saying it happened.
                          Seems like the only delusional one who thought Osi was worth "top 5 DE money" was Osi himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            I remember the this disagreement. Osi thought he was top 5 and JR didn't think so. I sided with Reese. I never thought Osi was wrong for trying ot get more money. I think he signed a big contract as a young player and realized what a mistake it was. The guy gave us what he had on the field. I never remember him loafing.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                              I remember the this disagreement. Osi thought he was top 5 and JR didn't think so. I sided with Reese. I never thought Osi was wrong for trying ot get more money. I think he signed a big contract as a young player and realized what a mistake it was. The guy gave us what he had on the field. I never remember him loafing.
                              I never said he "loafed". I always had a problem with his public whining about a contract that made him the highest paid player at his position (at the time) of which he WILLINGLY signed. I never had a problem with the PLAYER...just the whining. But there is STILL no proof that Reese promised him anything. This is simply the word of a player who publicly bad mouthed the franchise because he had no leverage to force them to pay him more.
                              Last edited by FBomb; 03-30-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X