Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there any press conference of Nicks?

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    That's odd cause usually they visit the FO to sign the contract and getting the tour of the facility and getting the playbook stuff. That's what pretty much the rest of the 1st rounders did with their teams.
    [/quote]

Well, that's proof enough for me. He'll NEVER be a great WR. We are SO screwed!!

[/quote]
    Do you actually think your comments are funny or witty?

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

Do you actually think your comments are valid or are based on anything relevent?

[/quote]
    Oh no, not another attempt at a witty comment, you have failed miserably.

Do you even know what "relevant" means? My threads are ALL about Giants football.

Why are your posts so irrelevant though? It seems all you do is go after posters who don't agree with you. It's quite stupid you know, and very immature.
    [/quote]

Well, it really wouldn't make nuch sense to "go after" people I AGREE with now would it? I'm sorry you feel so picked on. Stop posting stupidity and I won't "go after" you.

[/quote]

Stupidity? I think he has a point, I haven't seen anything of Nicks and the Giants together. I don't see where you connected his post to Nicks not panning out as an NFL receiver.

I see your post as being laced with stupidity, not the original.
    [/quote]

It's because I've seen his previous work. This thread is nothing more than another mindless attempt to attack our rookies. There's no valid point as to why there's no press conference or pictures of him in a Giants jersey other than to create negativity around our draft picks.

[/quote]
    Dude, you are seriously way too paranoid, I really was hoping that someone would post a YT about Nick's press conference or something.

Oh and, I'm not going to play your game anymore, it's kind of pointless now that I know WHAT you are.

Comment

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
      That's odd cause usually they visit the FO to sign the contract and getting the tour of the facility and getting the playbook stuff. That's what pretty much the rest of the 1st rounders did with their teams.
      [/quote]

Well, that's proof enough for me. He'll NEVER be a great WR. We are SO screwed!!

[/quote]

Oh dear.
      [/quote]

Do you actually think your comments are valid or are based on anything relevent?

[/quote]

Do you even know what "relevant" means? My threads are ALL about Giants football.

Why are your posts so irrelevant though? It seems all you do is go after posters who don't agree with you. It's quite stupid you know, and very immature.
      [/quote]

Well, it really wouldn't make nuch sense to "go after" people I AGREE with now would it? I'm sorry you feel so picked on. Stop posting stupidity and I won't "go after" you.

[/quote]

Stupidity? I think he has a point, I haven't seen anything of Nicks and the Giants together. I don't see where you connected his post to Nicks not panning out as an NFL receiver.

[/quote]

It's because I've seen his previous work. This thread is nothing more than another mindless attempt to attack our rookies. There's no valid point as to why there's no press conference or pictures of him in a Giants jersey other than to create negativity around our draft picks.

[/quote]
      Dude, you are seriously way too paranoid, I really was hoping that someone would post a YT about Nick's press conference or something.

Oh and, I'm not going to play your game anymore, it's kind of pointless now that I know WHAT you are.
      [/quote]

Took you long enough.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
        [/quote]

Children please stop and go to your rooms. I usually come here to get away from the mindless banter of my children [:#]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Took you long enough.

[/quote]

Comment

He started it!!!! He's a big mean doo-doo head!!!

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just think you're wrong. Chill out.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]He started it!!!! He's a big mean doo-doo head!!![/quote]

Lol I know....kinda figured that out. Still no snacks till dinner for you []

Comment

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't care. Make me.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't care. Make me.

[/quote]

You've just gotta relax man. I can't make you do anything, it's up to you to calm yourself down.

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]

[quote user="FBomb"]He started it!!!! He's a big mean doo-doo head!!![/quote]

Lol I know....kinda figured that out. Still no snacks till dinner for you []

[/quote]

That's not fair!!!!!! I'm gonna hold my breathe until I pass out.

Comment

How did you manage to come up with this from his original post? Quit responding to the Fbomb clown hes merely your typical internet bully who gets his jollies off by trying to make people look foolish. To argue back and fourth with the nit wit is equally as foolish.

Comment

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't care. Make me.

[/quote]

You've just gotta relax man. I can't make you do anything, it's up to you to calm yourself down.
                        [/quote]

Holy ****, dude. Do you really need me to explain the joke? What makes you think I'm not calm?

Comment

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't care. Make me.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Holy ****, dude. Do you really need me to explain the joke?

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't care. Make me.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Holy ****, dude. Do you really need me to explain the joke?

[/quote]

No need for the profanity man, I'm just asking you to bring it down a notch. Relax before you hurt yourself.

Comment

Wow. Do you really think I thought he was a "big mean doo-doo head"?

You may need to take a few steps away from your computer and rethink things. It's a joke, genius.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Wow. Do you really think I thought he was a "big mean doo-doo head"?

You may need to take a few steps away from your computer and rethink things. It's a joke, genius.

[/quote]

Joke, kind of like how I'm telling you to calm down after watching you call someone a big mean doo-doo head.

Way to get one, dumbass. hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X