At least Philly is eliminated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Philly is eliminated

I don't think I would have been able to live it down amongst friends who are Eagles fans if they had overcome us and won the division. I have a feeling a lot of you are in the same boat.

That's something to be thankful for this holiday season.

Re: At least Philly is eliminated

although i must admit they make a pretty good
    cheesesteak sandwich.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Very happy as well. Growing up in the Lehigh Valley, PA is torturous when it comes to football. Very happy with today's results...

Comment

[quote user="Tenspro2002"]I don't think I would have been able to live it down amongst friends who are Eagles fans if they had overcome us and won the division. I have a feeling a lot of you are in the same boat.

That's something to be thankful for this holiday season.[/quote]

Amen.

Comment

Not only that, but between the three teams, they are actually the hottest righ now. A little like Green Bay last year .

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]Not only that, but between the three teams, they are actually the hottest righ now. A little like Green Bay last year .[/quote]

Yup. Who thinks Washington would stand a prayer at beating them next week? (Which is what we would have needed to happen if we lost today.)

Comment

[quote user="Tenspro2002"]I don't think I would have been able to live it down amongst friends who are Eagles fans if they had overcome us and won the division. I have a feeling a lot of you are in the same boat.

That's something to be thankful for this holiday season.[/quote]

Out here in Southern CA, I only have to deal with 2 Eagles fans at most. And yes, I would not liked it if they had won the division. I did like it that we knocked them out of the playoffs... What a bummer! LOL

Comment

would have preferred the team to have personally ended their team a couple weeks ago

Comment

They are going to contact Spagnuolo as soon as he gets fired

Comment

I'm sad about that in a way. Them choking in the post season is always fun to watch then we get to rub in the Iggles fans faces. Not this year

Comment

At 4:00 yesterday I became an iggles fan for three hours.

Comment

Eagles would of been a very tough out for anyone in the playoffs right now. They are on fire. Good to see we knocked em out with our victory over the Jets, and next week can knock out the Cowboys.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]At 4:00 yesterday I became an iggles fan for three hours.[/quote]

Why? That game was meaningless.

Comment

Yeah something we should've done weeks ago but now it's done.

Good Riddance!

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="Gianthunter"]At 4:00 yesterday I became an iggles fan for three hours.[/quote]

Why? That game was meaningless.[/quote]

Not for the GIANTS it was not meaningless. A Cowboys win would have put Dallas on top of the East again. Plus Dallas would have had another win in the division column.

Comment

Working...
                              X