Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the blue jerseys. Am i the only one who favors this color?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the blue jerseys. Am i the only one who favors this color?

As I mentioned, I love the blue jerseys. I think they look nicer, its my favorite color, and the last I checked we are still called big blue, right? Not sure why the blues arent our home jerseys but thats a topic Im sure one of yous have the answer to. Im not really a fan of the alternate red jerseys from previous years either. I guess what im getting to is, Is there a reason why the whites are our home jerseys and does anyone have any win lose records while in each jersey?

Umm... the blues ARE the home jerseys. If you see them in an away game it's because the other team chose to wear their away jerseys at home (Dallas does that a lot)...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The blue is our home jersey

Comment

Originally posted by midnite_nj View Post
        As I mentioned, I love the blue jerseys. I think they look nicer, its my favorite color, and the last I checked we are still called big blue, right? Not sure why the blues arent our home jerseys but thats a topic Im sure one of yous have the answer to. Im not really a fan of the alternate red jerseys from previous years either. I guess what im getting to is, Is there a reason why the whites are our home jerseys and does anyone have any win lose records while in each jersey?
        Gasp! He must be an undercover Cowboys fan!!! Attack!
        2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
        2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
        3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
        4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
        5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
        6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
        7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

WOW
          sigpic

Comment

Dont like the reds myself, but how are you this wrong about something?

Comment

This has to be a poor attempt at a joke or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
                WOW
                What he said X2.^^^

Comment

Blue is my Favorite color as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  And they are the home jerseys. BE do thres.

Comment

I'm gonna close this one simply because the OP seems to be a bit...confused...and its only a matter of time before it turns really ugly LOL
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                    X