Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corner pattern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corner pattern

    I think Eli was 0 for 1000 on that back left corner pattern last year lol js

  • #2
    I think you need to calm down. lol js
    Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

    Comment


    • #3
      And yet we attempted it 438230482390 times in one game... I forgot which game it was lol.


      I always felt they should of had the receiver fake to the inside and then go to the outside. The slant and go route..one of the view routes I know by heart because Plax did it in the Super Bowl haha.
      Last edited by Rudy; 03-30-2013, 09:42 PM.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #4
        Didn't Ramses hit one in the preseason?

        Oh, how I thought that was a good sign of things to come.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
          I think you need to calm down. lol js
          take it easy haha I know Eli will get it eventually. Seems like he misses that one by a lot

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TherealLTwears56 View Post
            take it easy haha I know Eli will get it eventually. Seems like he misses that one by a lot
            I think so too. Its a timing thing.
            Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by drewz View Post
              Didn't Ramses hit one in the preseason?

              Oh, how I thought that was a good sign of things to come.
              Only score Ramses had was on a slant

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                Only score Ramses had was on a slant
                Isnt that the only route he can run

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Isnt that the only route he can run
                  Damn nigh.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    he actually completes way more than not. altho last season it wasnt very successful, prob due to teams planning for it bc the prior success we've had with it.

                    eli to the back pylon on the corner route or variation is how we tend to score thru the air inside the 20, which would explain our struggles last season bc we didnt seem to mix it up enough.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Its tough to throw the fade (I think thats the route we are talking about). Especially with smaller(ish) WR's like Cruz, Nicks, Hixon, Randle. I mean it can be done, its just a lot easier to throw them to guys like Plax, Marshall, Johnson etc

                      So I think Gilbride needs to just give it up, or figure it out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                        Its tough to throw the fade (I think thats the route we are talking about). Especially with smaller(ish) WR's like Cruz, Nicks, Hixon, Randle. I mean it can be done, its just a lot easier to throw them to guys like Plax, Marshall, Johnson etc

                        So I think Gilbride needs to just give it up, or figure it out.
                        Nicks is one of the best receivers in the NFL at catching the corner fade. It isn't how tall you are, it's how how tall you play.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                          I think you need to calm down. lol js
                          plus 1. Just saying!!!
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Nicks is one of the best receivers in the NFL at catching the corner fade. It isn't how tall you are, it's how how tall you play.
                            Nicks was like 0-5 on the season when he did it...
                            We threw one to Randle for kicks and he actually got it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                              Nicks was like 0-5 on the season when he did it...We threw one to Randle for kicks and he actually got it.
                              Nicks was also suffering a foot and knee injury.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X