Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most talented set of offensive skill position players in franchise history...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the talent is there. Just hope they are used correctly. My biggest worry is no changes on the line. I hope the off season shows changes on the line. Still hoping some younger guys can step up.
    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

that really is damn impressive and should scare the **** out of other teams. Randle has the potential to be a #1, Cruz practically is a 1, and Nicks is our 1. Murphy is going to have a career year facing the coverages he'll see. Meyers makes more sense now that we need an underneath safety valve, he got like 80 catches doing that last yr.

Ive been saying Wilson will be a top 5 rb and i think this season springboards a long, successful career. AB2 is going to continue that press the hole, get skinny, get thru to the 2nd level style of running...

My only wish/concern is the OL. If we can add a Warmack/Cooper/L.Johnson/Barrett Jones even, we can sure up the OL and then its really lights out. All the skilled players in the world dont mean a thing if the qb cant get them the ball. we can still be beaten with a so so OL, we should make the OL a strength now, not a weakness...only offensive picks this draft should be OL

Comment

Minus Cruz, he's not taking the giants offer, let's trade him.

Comment

I saw Louis Murphy at Carolina. He can not run pass patterns. If the QB needs time, he does not look for options.

Comment

Not better than 1985.

Comment

Wilson QUESTIONABLE Meyers and Robinson are both QUESTIONABLE -- If Eli cant stay upright the receivers could be the BEST IN NFL History and it wont matter. If Wilson cant run between the tackles 15-20 times a game then with our o-line our passing game will SUFFER A WHOLE LOT because Eli wont have time to pass Do I need to elaborate?? I think the OP jumped the gun way to much Especially with saying Wilson is the most talented RB the Giants have had in years -- Yae he has SPEED yae he can run OUTSIDE -- Can he run between the tackles for 16 weeks 15-20 times a game -- That's the Question

Comment

Working...
              X