Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions of starting Defense on Game 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions of starting Defense on Game 1?

Obviously like the rest of you I have no idea what Reese will do in the draft, so here is what I am assuming our starting Defensive unit will look like on game 1:

DE- JPP
    DT- Cullen Jenkins
    DT- Linval Joseph
    DE- Justin Tuck
    SLB- Keith Rivers
    MLB- Dan Conner
    WLB- J. Will
    SS- Antrel Rolle
    FS- Stevie Brown
    (Will Hill coming in on 3S sets)
    CNR- Prince
    CNR- C. Web

I guess pretty easy except Kiwi's position change isnt certain, in which case I would switch him with Rivers and have Rivers split time with J Will. Also I have a feeling Corner will be a position of strength for us next year. My prediction: Prince gets better, Webby has a comeback year, Hosely plays aggressive nickle and Ross provides excellent depth at Dime.

with this team they'll be lucky to have a fully healthy defense by the start of the season. expect a couple of those guys to be out week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMonstaahhs View Post
      Obviously like the rest of you I have no idea what Reese will do in the draft, so here is what I am assuming our starting Defensive unit will look like on game 1:

DE- JPP
      DT- Cullen Jenkins
      DT- Linval Joseph
      DE- Justin Tuck
      SLB- Keith Rivers
      MLB- Dan Conner
      WLB- J. Will
      SS- Antrel Rolle
      FS- Stevie Brown
      (Will Hill coming in on 3S sets)
      CNR- Prince
      CNR- C. Web

I guess pretty easy except Kiwi's position change isnt certain, in which case I would switch him with Rivers and have Rivers split time with J Will. Also I have a feeling Corner will be a position of strength for us next year. My prediction: Prince gets better, Webby has a comeback year, Hosely plays aggressive nickle and Ross provides excellent depth at Dime.
      Honestly, I agree that this will be the starting line up, (unless they draft a kid that wins a starting job) and that is really scary. If Tuck and Webster play similar to last year, we are in big trouble.

Comment

Barring injuries that will be the starting defense week 1
        By the end of the game Keith Rivers will get hurt by getting Gatorade in his eye.

Comment

Hopefully Ogletree can play for us week 1, if we draft him. Hopefully T2 and Aaron Ross, and Ryan Mundy can be in to play too. Possibly a Baccarri Rambo drafted too. Hard to say. We'll see after the draft towards Mid- July.
          2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
          2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
          3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
          4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
          5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
          6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
          7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

I agree with everything but the CB opposite Prince will be Rhodes
            The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rvswr/
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
                I agree with everything but the CB opposite Prince will be Rhodes
                If we draft Rhodes, id think they'd give him a couple of weeks at least as a nickel corner before putting him on the outside, just to get his feet wet.

Comment

That starting line up looks about right and figure they draft a lot of defense and work them in as the season goes on.

Comment

Working...
                  X