Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my favorite memories...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One of my favorite memories...

    Alright here goes Tines again to kick the Giants into the Super Bowl. The snap is good. Kick on its way. End over end. Does it have the distance? It is...GOOD!!! Lawrence Tines has kicked the Giants into the Super Bowl!!!!

  • #2
    my favorite memory was watching burress catching the game winning pass in sb 42.

    Comment


    • #3
      "Manning lobs it, Burress alone! TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!"

      Comment


      • #4
        "The game ends here, Hernandez is there, tipped and batted away, and the NY giants, given their last rights by many at the end of December, are the SB champions in February." God I love AL Michaels.

        Comment


        • #5
          " There will be no three-peat " Pat Summerrall's 1990 NFC Championship Game.
          Still gives me goosebumps.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

          Comment


          • #6
            "Believe it, and it will happen..."
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Matt Bryant ready for the extra point.....Junkin set to snap.....and its bobbled by Matt Allen....scrambles....throws it to Rich Seubert in the endzoneee....... and tears. just tears

              Favorite memory (sort of) because it was the first time I cried because of the Giants....I was 13 and at that moment I knew i was officially a die-hard Giants fan
              Last edited by CowboysSuck; 04-01-2013, 09:00 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                "Believe it, and it will happen..."
                Number 92 baby!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                  Matt Bryant ready for the extra point.....Junkin set to snap.....and its bobbled by Matt Allen....scrambles....throws it to Rich Seubert in the endzoneee....... and tears. just tears

                  Favorite memory (sort of) because it was the first time I cried because of the Giants....I was 13 and at that moment I knew i was officially a die-hard Giants fan
                  Yep... tears are proof that they are in your soul.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Yep... tears are proof that they are in your soul.
                    +1.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Victor Cruz 99 yd TD against the Jets. Before the game, Rex Ryan made his "big brother" comments and there was a lot of media around his book in which he calls out the Giants and says the Jets will be the better team for the next decade. He then puts curtains up to cover the trophies outside the locker room. It is that play that IMO elevated the Giants to a Superbowl contender and send the Jets into the tailspin they are still plummeting down.

                      It also made their precious Cromartie look like an idiot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                        Alright here goes Tines again to kick the Giants into the Super Bowl. The snap is good. Kick on its way. End over end. Does it have the distance? It is...GOOD!!! Lawrence Tines has kicked the Giants into the Super Bowl!!!!
                        Spelled his last name wrong but I do agree with the memory.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          "Believe it, and it will happen..."
                          That and Tucks "you aint got no ring speech" gives me chills.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                            " There will be no three-peat " Pat Summerrall's 1990 NFC Championship Game.
                            Still gives me goosebumps.
                            Yeah, I'll never forget that one. Another one from either that game or the one against the 49ers in the '86 playoffs was "When asked where he hurt, we heard Joe Montana reply, 'everywhere.'"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                              Alright here goes Tines again to kick the Giants into the Super Bowl. The snap is good. Kick on its way. End over end. Does it have the distance? It is...GOOD!!! Lawrence Tines has kicked the Giants into the Super Bowl!!!!
                              Except for the 2 he missed before the one he finally made, that was my favorite one...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X