tradee cruz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    as morehead likes to call it there is nothing wrong with dancing from time to time but ill admit a few weeks ago when we were going at it i was starting to get pissed. im 100% irish and usually im pretty chill but other times
    I'm Irish, German, and Italian. I don't think I need to tell you that I can have a temper, lol. However, like I said, I try not to take things personally and tend to get over things quickly.

On the flip side, I can be rather stubborn.

Comment

either i havent been paying attention or cruz has not asked for 10 mil a year because this is the first im hearing of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfox View Post
        either i havent been paying attention or cruz has not asked for 10 mil a year because this is the first im hearing of it.
        That started out as a media guess and has blossomed to fact in some circles.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We all love Victor, including you OP. Be patient. He is great player and a wonderful person. I know he'll do the right thing based on him going to visit Jack Pinto's family. May those who were hurt find peace. He wants to be a Giant for life. Just give him some time. He'll come around. Hopefully.
          2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
          2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
          3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
          4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
          5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
          6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
          7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
            The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
            You can't trade someone if he isn't under contract. And with all due respect thank God you're not Reese.
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
              You can't trade someone if he isn't under contract. And with all due respect thank God you're not Reese.
              +1
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
                the only ingrates are the fans who think cruz owes the giants anything. this is a business, the same business that would ask him to restructure or be cut if the production dropped. if he wants more guaranteed money he be all means should go for it. the amount per year is mere window dressing it is all about the guaranteed money. some other team would have found him, to think that would not have happened is stupid. he repayed us with a second Superbowl ring in 5 years, something they would not have won with out him. he only has so many years in the NFL so how can you fault the guy for getting every penny he feels he is worth? cruz has greatly outplayed his contract playing for basically chump change while producing at an all pro level and never complaining one bit about it. If it weren't for the 1st round pick attached to him he would be long gone and with more guaranteed money than the giants are willing to offer.
                Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 04-02-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X