tradee cruz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tradee cruz

The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
    He has no reason to sign before april 19th. Just be patient. When he sees he's receiving no interest he'll sign. Don't get caught up in the April fools posts. No different from any other negotiations around the league.

Comment

So, you felt the overwhelming need to create two of these threads. Methinks someone needs a Xanax.

Comment

You forgot the red print or /s

Comment

stupid post
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

We are all glad that you are not Reese.

Comment

Two posts of stupidity.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                stupid post
                We agree again, Ryan.

Comment

Seriously?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Seriously?
                    He's so serious he's created 2 threads about it and posted the same drivel in another thread or two, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      We agree again, Ryan.
                      i know we have turned over a new leaf we battled a few times and now we agree on threads lol
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        i know we have turned over a new leaf we battled a few times and now we agree on threads lol
                        It's all good. I'm an argumentative jack-***. As such, even though I may spew vitriol from time to time, I seldom take anything on an internet message board personally.

Comment

He's so serious he's created 2 threads about it and posted the same drivel in another thread or two, lol.
                          The level of comprehension can be frightening at times
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            The level of comprehension can be frightening at times
                            Indeed.

Comment

It's all good. I'm an argumentative jack-***. As such, even though I may spew vitriol from time to time, I seldom take anything on an internet message board personally.
                              as morehead likes to call it there is nothing wrong with dancing from time to time but ill admit a few weeks ago when we were going at it i was starting to get pissed. im 100% irish and usually im pretty chill but other times
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X