Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I don't see Tinkerbell has the salsa type dancer, sorry
    who cares about her dancing? the uestion is can she stand tall when going over the middle and not hear the footsteps and go all alligator arms like the princess of the fairys that she is? I for one, think not.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Let me ask you this. Why should he sign the offered contract? Who does that in real life? Do you think Eli just said "OH, OK, I'll take it" when he got his first offer?
      I'd take it...When you are starving is it wise to ask for enough to feed a thousand people when no one is even miles close by?

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Wasn't Pappa the one that reported it??? That's pretty reliable. I don't think he would report those contract numbers if it didn't come from the team.
        Apparently so. It was ripped from here: http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread_page=1

Comment

Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
          who cares about her dancing? the uestion is can she stand tall when going over the middle and not hear the footsteps and go all alligator arms like the princess of the fairys that she is? I for one, think not.
          lol
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Are we really talking about Tinkerbell? Rly guise rly?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
              I don't expect anything different from Victor's camp than that.
              Don't we have any players out clubbing with unregistered guns in their waistbands?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                Wasn't Pappa the one that reported it??? That's pretty reliable. I don't think he would report those contract numbers if it didn't come from the team.
                Let's not make assumptions. This has not been picked up by any major new source. Bob Papa is a nice, guy but I'm pretty sure he's not in the room during negotiations. He is reporting what he thinks.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Apparently so. It was ripped from here: http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread_page=1
                  BBI is no different that these boards. Not a particularly great source. Not even the NY Post has picked this up.

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                    I'd take it...When you are starving is it wise to ask for enough to feed a thousand people when no one is even miles close by?
                    You would take it because you're hungrrrry

Comment

BBI is no different that these boards. Not a particularly great source. Not even the NY Post has picked this up.
                      I know that. I was just answering another poster's question.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        I know that. I was just answering another poster's question.
                        Does his comment sound like he knows it?

Comment

Or the National Enquirer.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                            Or the National Enquirer.
                            Or Bleacher Report lol

Comment

Or Bleacher Report lol

Comment

Or Bleacher Report lol
                                Or Skip Bayless...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X