Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli makes about $8 million a year in endorsements which I doubt he'll be making that much anywhere else. I am not even sure if Flacco will have any endorsements but I bet if he's in New York, there's no question about it. New York loves winners that's for sure and you'll definitely get the exposure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Just because he's way above our income bracket, why should he settle for less than he can get?

Jealously is ugly.
      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      +1
      i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
        Eli makes about $8 million a year in endorsements which I doubt he'll be making that much anywhere else. I am not even sure if Flacco will have any endorsements but I bet if he's in New York, there's no question about it. New York loves winners that's for sure and you'll definitely get the exposure.
        +1 <---- far more deserving

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
          i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up
          You are the one who has so few answers. But, as you say, we are all entitled to our opinions. Enjoy your evening.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• at least u both ended up climbing my side of the fence as far as what's a couple extra million. mission accomplished, good day.

Comment

at least u both ended up climbing my side of the fence as far as what's a couple extra million. mission accomplished, good day.
              You need to work on your reading comprehension if that's what you think.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Must be hard to be a moderator sometimes. LOL!

Comment

Much of what you've said in this thread reeks of income envy.

Comment

For serious, lol.

Comment

• Victor Cruz will be joining Robinson Cano in representing Jay Z's sports agency. Tom Condon will remain as his agent as they're all linked anyway.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Vi...on_Sports.html

Comment

What's wrong with him making that kind of money in the NFL? What makes him, in your opinion, a "prima donna"?
                        Prima Donna might be the wrong word, and I'm not saying that he's not entitled to negotiate, however let's take into account that the Giants were the ones that gave him a chance, and has had Eli throwing to him. I also don't think he had all that good of a year last year, he seemed to have a lot of drops, and wasn't all that effective when Nicks was out - maybe it was a sophomore slump?

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantGremlin View Post
                          Prima Donna might be the wrong word, and I'm not saying that he's not entitled to negotiate, however let's take into account that the Giants were the ones that gave him a chance, and has had Eli throwing to him. I also don't think he had all that good of a year last year, he seemed to have a lot of drops, and wasn't all that effective when Nicks was out - maybe it was a sophomore slump?
                          The Giants didn't create his talent. He was given an opportunity and has produced. He has been Eli's most productive receiver for the last two years. I don't know what that's worth and I'm happy to let the negotiations play out.

Comment

• I hope we do sign but not overpay him. Victor is worth Wes Welker type of money, not Megatron money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                              I hope we do sign but not overpay him. Victor is worth Wes Welker type of money, not Megatron money.
                              The team seems to have made an initial offer in the $7M range. We'll see how things go but I would be very surprised if Condon would consider accepting any offer before the deadline on 4/19

Comment

• This thread's title is fitting. Especially right near the Cruz is looking for Dwayne Bowe money thread.

I hope Cruz settles into the 7-8 million dollar range, gets a nice signing bonus, and some kick-*** endorsements.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X