Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/02/...-what-you-see/

Excerpt: "The New York Giants and wide receiver Victor Cruz remain at a standstill in contract negotiations.

It's been reported that the Giants have a "very generous" offer on the table for Cruz, with a deal that would pay the Paterson native in excess of $7-plus million per season and a very good chunk of guaranteed money. There has been no official word yet on if Cruz has declined the offer or not, but recent reports suggest the Giants star wideout could be looking for more.

Papa suggests the lingering standoff hinges on the guaranteed money and that Cruz is seeking more than General Manager Jerry Reese & Co. are currently offering. And although this is mere speculation on behalf of Giants 101, it would seem Cruz and his new agent, Tom Condon, are looking for a Mike Wallace-type guarantee of $27 million.

Shortly after that story got published, Cruz went on his Twitter account and posted a message to all of his followers.

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Now back to #CruzDayTuesday," he tweeted." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This should be fun
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I only believe half of what he tweets.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

He's tweeted the same thing every time one of these rumors or speculative articles has been published.

Comment

That's all the proof I ever needed.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

That's all the proof I ever needed.
            That he wears his current team hat ;p

Comment

I hope he signs our offered contract. No ifs or buts. Just come to an agreement already please.
              2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
              2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
              3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
              4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
              5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
              6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
              7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                I only believe half of what he tweets.
                As opposed to everything the media speculates?

Comment

Originally posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
                  That he wears his current team hat ;p
                  That's it
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
                    I hope he signs our offered contract. No ifs or buts. Just come to an agreement already please.
                    Let me ask you this. Why should he sign the offered contract? Who does that in real life? Do you think Eli just said "OH, OK, I'll take it" when he got his first offer?

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                      He's tweeted the same thing every time one of these rumors or speculative articles has been published.
                      I don't recall him ever tweeting that phrase. I thought is was funny as that was the first thing I was taught in the police academy many, many years ago

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        As opposed to everything the media speculates?
                        Only if it's speculated over the internet....then it's true. Because they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true. I know this because I read it on the internet.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Over/under 14 pages

Comment

I don't recall him ever tweeting that phrase. I thought is was funny as that was the first thing I was taught in the police academy many, many many many many many many many many many many many many years ago
                            Lolz
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I don't recall him ever tweeting that phrase. I thought is was funny as that was the first thing I was taught in the police academy many, many years ago
                              This is the 2nd or 3rd time at least. Nice alteration there Rudy. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X