Giants work out LB Jameson Konz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants work out LB Jameson Konz

Looks like we're doing the same old LB routine. People should stop thinking about Ogletree and Brown and accept the reality of this organization.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 04-02-2013, 08:50 PM.

hmmmm, on the cheap.

I just don't like conversions or experiments though

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

All this tells me is that instead of sitting idly twiddling their thumbs they are working out players and seeing where they stand. I have no problem with that. Especially these players that have been out of the league and are making a return. I wouldn't look to deeply into it.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Looks like we're doing the same old LB routine. People should stop thinking about Ogletree and Brown and accept the reality of this organization.
        What'd you get brain freeze up there in Canada? This has nothing to do with drafting a future LBer. Do you really think the FO feels this is the answer?
        2017 Draft Wishlist:
        1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
        2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
        3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
        4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
        5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
        6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
        7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
        "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
        - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
          What'd you get brain freeze up there in Canada? This has nothing to do with drafting a future LBer. Do you really think the FO feels this is the answer?
          With him and Connor, I would highly doubt we spend a 1st round pick on a LB. And I don't mind that either. Just saying the guys who are holding their breath on Ogletree need to exhale

Comment

Konz is from Kent St, right? I believe hes a converted TE, but could be wrong..

Comment

What ever happened to future all-pro Kenny Ingram?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

With him and Connor, I would highly doubt we spend a 1st round pick on a LB. And I don't mind that either. Just saying the guys who are holding their breath on Ogletree need to exhale
                Ya, Konz and Connor are the answers to our LB situation..lol(sarcasm) I mean, its just bodies.. No diffrent then the bodies that were here last yr.. I don't think Jameson Konz and Dan Connor will make a lick of diffrence to what Reese is thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Ya, Konz and Connor are the answers to our LB situation..lol(sarcasm) I mean, its just bodies.. No diffrent then the bodies that were here last yr.. I don't think Jameson Konz and Dan Connor will make a lick of diffrence to what Reese is thinking...
                  Lol I actually do, I don't think Reese will (or ever has) placed too high of an importance on that position. And 2 SB's makes me not care either

Do you actually think we'll go LB in the first round? I wish I could make a virtual bet with you on that

Comment

Could be true, could not. I think its time to pull the trigger on a LB in the first 2 rounds, but of course Im not Reese. I really dont think this has too much effect on the position we draft round 1. Connor is certainly not a young stud and just because they brought Konz in does not mean they will sign him. Even if they did, they have to see how bad we lack in this department.
                    2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                      Could be true, could not. I think its time to pull the trigger on a LB in the first 2 rounds, but of course Im not Reese. I really dont think this has too much effect on the position we draft round 1. Connor is certainly not a young stud and just because they brought Konz in does not mean they will sign him. Even if they did, they have to see how bad we lack in this department.
                      It's not just Connor and possibly Konz, we also tried out Rey Maluaga (or however you spell his name)

Meanwhile we haven't made a single move to help the OL, that leads me to think they're saving that for the draft. Or I could be entirely wrong lol

Comment

Knoz is more of a sub package pass rusher than a true LB. which is also a need for the giants. They need to have 90 guys for camp anyway. So they have to sign a lot of unknown guys and see how they do

Comment

Do you actually think we'll go LB in the first round? I wish I could make a virtual bet with you on that
                          The odds are in you favor since we need help all over the place. Reese has not been drafting long enough to say he places no importance on LB. He's drafted all over in round 1 (CB, DE, WR, RB, S). Maybe this year he goes LBer. I know a lot of hopeful fans that wish he would
                          Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-02-2013, 09:22 PM.
                          2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I'm confused to why in a half way decent DT & LB draft we keep bringing in guys at these positions & meanwhile we haven't had one RT in yet

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                              I'm confused to why in a half way decent DT & LB draft we keep bringing in guys at these positions & meanwhile we haven't had one RT in yet
                              Which leads me to think they're saving that for the draft

Comment

Working...
                              X