"Tired of the soap opera Cruz and just sign Nicks and move on thread"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tired of the soap opera Cruz and just sign Nicks and move on thread"

really no soap opera going on. The papers have had pretty much nothing about it. All the soap opera crap is from these boards....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      really no soap opera going on. The papers have had pretty much nothing about it. All the soap opera crap is from these boards....
      Now there's a truism
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

You think that Cruz's status is a soap opera, wait until it comes time to sign Nicks next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          You think that Cruz's status is a soap opera, wait until it comes time to sign Nicks next year.
          The less football, the more soap
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

the soap opera is not being generated by Cruz or anyone in the organization. the sports news media keeps reporting a lot of this stuff true or not!

these stories sell a lot of papers and/or advertisements!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              The less football, the more soap
              Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                the soap opera is not being generated by Cruz or anyone in the organization. the sports news media keeps reporting a lot of this stuff true or not!

these stories sell a lot of papers and/or advertisements!
                BINGO

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  AMEN!!!

Now there's a truism
                  "Truism" must be your word of the week

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                    AMEN!!!

"Truism" must be your word of the week
                    Stay tuned for the change next week lol

Comment

What soap opera? Gametime is 100% correct. The only people making this into a dramatic soap opera are the fans on this board.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        What soap opera? Gametime is 100% correct. The only people making this into a dramatic soap opera are the fans on this board.
                        And you, of all, would know given your relationship

Comment

And you, of all, would know given your relationship
                          Cruz is very misunderstood, he loves rhe Giants and is not greedy. LISTEN TO ME, I'M HIS WIFEE

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Cruz is very misunderstood, he loves rhe Giants and is not greedy. LISTEN TO ME, I'M HIS WIFEE
                            It is very rare for a team to keep two premier WRs. Look at what happened in AZ. They had to make a choice between Bolden and Fitzgerald for who they offer the large salary to. I just don't see Cruz getting what the Giants want to offer Nicks.

I think the market got zapped by the Dolphins paying Mike Wallace so much since Cruz can honestly say he is better and more productive, yet he's not going to get paid the same amount. It's a tough situation for both the Giants and Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                              It is very rare for a team to keep two premier WRs. Look at what happened in AZ. They had to make a choice between Bolden and Fitzgerald for who they offer the large salary to. I just don't see Cruz getting what the Giants want to offer Nicks.I think the market got zapped by the Dolphins paying Mike Wallace so much since Cruz can honestly say he is better and more productive, yet he's not going to get paid the same amount. It's a tough situation for both the Giants and Cruz.
                              Well this a lot more logical than saying the Cruz signing is a soap opera.

Comment

Working...
                              X