Julian Edelman visiting the Giants.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I agree with you there were no more sure pair of hands back there returning punts but I never saw the same explosion and determination from past years. Don't get me wrong I love the guy, IMO there's no better guy to have in the locker room, great skills and had a good grasp on the O scheme but I think it was time to move on.
    He'll be missed I think but we'll survive
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Randall was the one who bobbled a few punt returns towards the end of the season I thought.

Comment

I don't want him. He's a poor man's Welker with durability issues. Not a bad player but I wouldn't want him taking up a roster spot. Not in love with his overall size and makeup as a receiver.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
          Randall was the one who bobbled a few punt returns towards the end of the season I thought.
          Could be
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

like it. good wideout who can do punt returns

Comment

Perfect special teams player for us. Kickoffs / Punts. With Wilson full time at RB and Hixon off to the Panters, Edelmen fills the perfect role for us. Also, great depth at WR for us if we sign him. Edlemen becomes our #5 WR.

Comment

Originally posted by WinterIsComing View Post
                Perfect special teams player for us. Kickoffs / Punts. With Wilson full time at RB and Hixon off to the Panters, Edelmen fills the perfect role for us. Also, great depth at WR for us if we sign him. Edlemen becomes our #5 WR.
                Depth at WR AND CB , he does it all!

Comment

I'm predicting Aaron Ross will be the primary punt returner. He's solid catching the ball and that's what Coughlin values the most. Plus he has a lot of experience doing it.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Couldn't care less about Edelman, I wanna know more about the offensive lineman

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      It's probably more of a, "tick-tock, tick-tock," notice to Cruz.
                      Is this the same Edelman that Manningham, Cruz and Nicks made fun of, daring him to play defense against them during the Super Bowl? I doubt Cruz is quaking in his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                        Is this the same Edelman that Manningham, Cruz and Nicks made fun of, daring him to play defense against them during the Super Bowl? I doubt Cruz is quaking in his boots.
                        +1.

If the Giants intent in visiting with Edelman was to send a message to Cruz, I think that Cruz and his agent are probably still laughing.

Comment

I want this one to go through

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            I don't want him. He's a poor man's Welker with durability issues. Not a bad player but I wouldn't want him taking up a roster spot. Not in love with his overall size and makeup as a receiver.
                            Look at all of the good we've done with "poor man" players.

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                              + 1. This is the first time in this FA I've really been excited about a players visit. Hope he sticks.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                                +1

Would be a nice addition

Comment

Working...
                                X