No announcement yet.

Giants Sign Former Philadelphia Eagles DT Mike Patterson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This creates a lot of competition for camp but can't see them carrying more than 4 guys. Joseph, Jenkins, Austin, Patterson, Rogers, Kuhn....not to mention they may draft someone also.

If I had to make a guess right now I'd say Rogers and Kuhn are on the bubble. Kuhn will probably get put on the roster squad.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Kuhn will start the year on PUP list.

Comment

It's a DE at 19 this year to have JPP bookends then O-line ijn 2nd and/or third round

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
          It's a DE at 19 this year to have JPP bookends then O-line ijn 2nd and/or third round
          I'm with you.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
            You think a draft pick will replace Tuck?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
              The roster had about 76 players a few days ago ( more or less ), getting a little crowded IMO.
              Is the max allowed at camp still 80 or has the number increased?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                You think a draft pick will replace Tuck?
                If the draft pick plays like JJ Watt why not

Comment

I like this! Eagles have talent. Just have a horrible system

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    No kidding, if we can find that special someone to start opposite of JPP, we'll have one heck of a pass rush
                    Jenkins will start next to JPP.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Amen to this... the more former Eagles become suddenly good the moment they leave that craphole, the better I feel. I hope Nnamdi tears it up in SF...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Amen to this... the more former Eagles become suddenly good the moment they leave that craphole, the better I feel. I hope Nnamdi tears it up in SF...
                        SB bound IMO. I'm not even kidding. I thought that team couldn't get any better... but Nnamdi substantially makes them more amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                          Jenkins will start next to JPP.
                          I meant the the other DE opposite of him whether that be Tuck, Tracy, Ojomo or draft pick

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I don't like this. We were soft up the middle so we got DTs from a team known to be soft up the middle. The Eagles are known to have a quick athletic line that is great rushing the passer and so so when it comes to strength at the point of attack defending the run, especially when you run straight at them.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              I meant the the other DE opposite of him whether that be Tuck, Tracy, Ojomo or draft pick

Oh, then I think Tuck keeps his job. I've said this before. If Tracy, or Ojomo were really that much of an upgrade over Tuck wouldn't they have received at least a few snaps last year?

Comment

Actually I have a lot of hope for the Interior D-Line now.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X