Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I like this! Eagles have talent. Just have a horrible system
    That Wide 9 put alot of pressue on the tackles because of those big gaps between them and the DE's.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

It will be a nice rotation, Either Austin starts playing like the 2nd round pick was or he will be packing this summer!

Comment

Most interesting is another one year deal. Reese is storing his nuts for the future.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by hugehomer View Post
          Nice depth move. If the Giants go DT early in the draft.say good bye to Marvin Austin.
          I'd say between this and the Jenkins signing, the Giants aren't going DT early.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            I'd say between this and the Jenkins signing, the Giants aren't going DT early.
            They need to go Oline early.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Need? Yes. Will? Not likely.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Austin hasn't been fully healthy or in shape since he was dismissed from UNC back in 2011.......he's going to have an extremely short camp leash.

Comment

Most interesting is another one year deal. Reese is storing his nuts for the future.
                  Yup. This team is going to be VERY different in 2014. Tons of contracts come off the books, and while we would have quite a few holes to fill, we will also have a lot of cap space. Keeping Nicks and Cruz might actually be possible...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

You think a draft pick will replace Tuck?
                    On passing downs maybe

Comment

Yeah, but they need a DE earlier.

Comment

This is starting to be reminiscent of a few years ago when most of the Browns defensive line was picked up by the Broncos. It worked quite well for them.

Comment

You think a draft pick will replace Tuck?
                          Eventually yes. The same way JPP supplanted Osi.

Tuck's days are numbered with the Giants (and the NFL in general) in my estimation.

Comment

whoever winds up on the DL they just better have some freaking enthusiasm and push. Look at Wolfork for the Pats. The guy is grossley overweight and he still kicks *** on every play. So its more about desire then it is about physical shape.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Agreed . Our O-line is paper thin depth wise and getting long in the tooth.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                whoever winds up on the DL they just better have some freaking enthusiasm and push. Look at Wolfork for the Pats. The guy is grossley overweight and he still kicks *** on every play. So its more about desire then it is about physical shape.
                                Not precisely true ... otherwise half of us would be on the Dline

Comment

Working...
                                X