X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I have to agree.

This is all bull**** Victor. Your 5' 11" frame aint getting Brandon Marshall or Megatron money! sorry bro..
    why not....Welker getting 12 mil a year. last time I looked he was kinda short
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      Plax, in his prime with the Giants, didnt make as much money as Cruz is asking for.

And 9 out of 10 people would probably rather have Plax in his prime than Cruz.... am i wrong?
      thats was 7 seasons ago.......inflation and new contracts up the ante for each postion every year.
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        why not....Welker getting 12 mil a year. last time I looked he was kinda short
        I think that Welker is getting $12M over 2 years, so $6M per . . .. .

Comment

• Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
          Goodness money is everything Cruz you will soon find out when you leave NY and land on a Cleveland team with no qb. Dumb just dumb. Steve Smith 2.0 for real.
          Steve Smith was deemed not ready to play after rehabing an injury and he went to a contender....huge difference

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            I think that Welker is getting $12M over 2 years, so $6M per . . .. .
            gotcha....my error.....thnx

Comment

• Does he "deserve it". Nah, but its not about that. Its about what the market value is. The bottom line is we can't afford it. So we get him one more year on the cheap. I don't think he will hold out or tank. That would only hurt is contracts in the future. I would be OK If a bad team with money picked him up. That would give us a damn good draft pick this year. It just doesn't pay to get emotional about guys on the team. They have their interests and we have the Giants as our interest. He is a damn good ball player, but there are more out there waiting to take his place.
              # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Condon is his agent, the $10M figure is being attached to his old agent even though no one really knows for sure what he was asking for nor does anyone really know what he is asking for through Condon.
                I think the problem here is that cruz does not view himself as just a slot receiver. I think he feels he has #1 ability and could indeed be a #1 on another team not named the NYG and I have to agree with him. if you flipped flopped cruz and nicks I could see cruz excelling on the outside and nicks struggling on the inside. I think they need to find a happy medium between slot money and #1 WR money or just up the guaranteed money. he is young, produces at an all pro level and has said and done everything right until this point. I hope they can work it out, if not I will have no ill will towards him. it's a business and it's his bread and butter. the people who think he is greedy forget the absolute peanuts he has played for the past two years never once complaining about it or rocking the boat. we just have to see what happens.

Comment

• Victor Cruz should get the same money Wes Welker getsper year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                    Victor Cruz should get the same money Wes Welker getsper year.
                    maybe more he is younger and a homerun type of wr. anytime he catches ball and there is space he is a threat to take it to the house
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• If he wont take 8 I would trade him

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        If he wont take 8 I would trade him
                        No one knows what was offered and no one knows what Cruz is asking for.
                        These reports are ridiculous. They aren't worth a damn.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          No one knows what was offered and no one knows what Cruz is asking for.
                          These reports are ridiculous. They aren't worth a damn.
                          and thats the bottom line cuz morehead said so
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            and thats the bottom line cuz morehead said so
                            These are negotiations between parties. Anything anyone tells a reporter has an agenda attached to it.
                            These reports are to be dismissed out of hand.

But if you like...................Yes...because I say so.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                              I think the problem here is that cruz does not view himself as just a slot receiver. I think he feels he has #1 ability and could indeed be a #1 on another team not named the NYG and I have to agree with him. if you flipped flopped cruz and nicks I could see cruz excelling on the outside and nicks struggling on the inside. I think they need to find a happy medium between slot money and #1 WR money or just up the guaranteed money. he is young, produces at an all pro level and has said and done everything right until this point. I hope they can work it out, if not I will have no ill will towards him. it's a business and it's his bread and butter. the people who think he is greedy forget the absolute peanuts he has played for the past two years never once complaining about it or rocking the boat. we just have to see what happens.
                              I don't see him as just a slot receiver either. I don't know about a # 1 receiver, but for the two years he has played, he has been Eli's most productive receiver. He is entitled to get what he can and that's why they7 call it negotiating.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                                Victor Cruz should get the same money Wes Welker getsper year.
                                The Giants disagree with you
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X