Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep fighting the good fight RF!!! I got your back!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Great....more logic.
      It's a flaw, to be sure. I find is fascinating that the ONLY thing we've heard directly from Cruz in weeks was "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see." That seems to have fallen on deaf eyes.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Keep fighting the good fight RF!!! I got your back!!
        Flogging will continue until morale improves! I will say this, though, it has been great to not have the get rid of, Coughlin, Fewell, Gilbride threads during the Cruz Crusade.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• What we have here is failure to communicate.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I am willing to bet the ones screaming the loudest never read past the title of the OP
            True.

Comment

What we have here is failure to communicate.
              Now THAT is catchy How many hits do you think Google got on Dewey?
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-07-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully, the Giants are already moving towards plan B, as the chance of Victor Cruz being a Giant long-term looks all but dead. If the Giants can find a WR like Cruz that wasn't even drafted once....they can do it again. Time to move on and not let one or several players hold the team hostage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
                  Hopefully, the Giants are already moving towards plan B, as the chance of Victor Cruz being a Giant long-term looks all but dead. If the Giants can find a WR like Cruz that wasn't even drafted once....they can do it again. Time to move on and not let one or several players hold the team hostage.
                  Please explain how Cruz is holding the team hostage?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Now THAT is catchy How many hits do you think Google gont on Dewey?
                    And how many of them STILL don't get the joke?

Comment

Please explain how Cruz is holding the team hostage?
                      Actually a slot WR asking for $10 per year isn't holding a team hostage.......it's not understanding the basic value of his position in the NFL.......The Giants have been trying to get a deal with him for almost a year now........time to move on......sign him now for close to what he wants, and the Giant's negotiations in the next few years will ALL be the same.......he's a slot WR demanding far too much money....move him now while you can still get something for him.

Comment

• Face it people....Cruz doesn't want to remain a Giant, unless he busts the Bank.....and if that happens, the Giants will face crazy demands like Cruz is making from EVERY free agent and current Giant player....signing Cruz for anything at or near $10 M per year would be an "Al Davis" move.

Comment

• I feel old.
                          Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 04-07-2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Hopefully, the Giants are already moving towards plan B, as the chance of Victor Cruz being a Giant long-term looks all but dead. If the Giants can find a WR like Cruz that wasn't even drafted once....they can do it again. Time to move on and not let one or several players hold the team hostage.
                            Hostage?

Comment

• Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post

I feel old.

THERE IT IS.

Comment

Actually a slot WR asking for $10 per year isn't holding a team hostage.......it's not understanding the basic value of his position in the NFL.......The Giants have been trying to get a deal with him for almost a year now........time to move on......sign him now for close to what he wants, and the Giant's negotiations in the next few years will ALL be the same.......he's a slot WR demanding far too much money....move him now while you can still get something for him.
                                What difference does it make what a player "asks for."

Comment

Working...
                                X