Dream Signing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Signing

Tyson Clabo. Falcons just released him. Fills a need at RT, but is probably way too expensive in general, let alone for us.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

I think his asking price is going to be too much for the Giants.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

I still can't understand why we haven't brought any tackles in

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
        I still can't understand why we haven't brought any tackles in
        Mmmmmm ! Food for thought ?

Comment

I would love it if we signed a quality RT somehow....I don't actually know how but since we are speaking of "dream signing" Also a beast at MLB and while we are dream, fire Perry Fewell and bring it some quality DC.

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
            I would love it if we signed a quality RT somehow....I don't actually know how but since we are speaking of "dream signing" Also a beast at MLB and while we are dream, fire Perry Fewell and bring it some quality DC.
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Tyson Clabo. Falcons just released him. Fills a need at RT, but is probably way too expensive in general, let alone for us.
              I wonder what he wants... We have $4m in cap space now... If we can finagle a couple of contracts (i.e. extend Eli), we may have enough to get him and sign our rookie class.

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                What "beast at MLB" is available in FA?

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  What "beast at MLB" is available in FA?
                  ​URLACHER!!!!!!!

Comment

Would much rather have Andre Smith. Best RT in the league by a big margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      ​URLACHER!!!!!!!
                      I stand corrected lol.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        But he's got that risk factor with the weight. If I want a risky tackle, I'd rather just sign McKinnie, pennies on the dollar.

No question though, when Smith is on, he's on.

Comment

I would LOVE to have::

Atari Bibgy - Proven player who comes in and plays a role similar to what Deon Grant played during our SB run. A physically in the box safety with speed to cover TE's and chase down the ball carrier on outside runs. Durability is definitely an issue, but he wont bean every down player.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            Heard his name mentioned on Sirius and they made a point about his work ethic and what would happen if he got a new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Heard his name mentioned on Sirius and they made a point about his work ethic and what would happen if he got a new contract.
                              A lot of Wendy's, for one.

Comment

Working...
                              X