Giants/ Jets Fans in the Crowd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants/ Jets Fans in the Crowd?

People that were there, what was the split? Sounded like a lot of jints fans on the tv but it was hard to tell.

Re: Giants/ Jets Fans in the Crowd?

[quote user="touchdown44"]People that were there, what was the split? Sounded like a lot of jints fans on the tv but it was hard to tell.[/quote]

I was there....seemed like it was more Giants than Jets,......We owned that stadium.

Comment

[quote user="touchdown44"]People that were there, what was the split? Sounded like a lot of jints fans on the tv but it was hard to tell.[/quote]

I'd say around 30-35% which is enormous for a visiting team - especially against the jets.

Comment

Definitely 60-40 jets-giants ratio. Which is an amazing visiting ratio. Even if it is a NY vs NY game.

Comment

It was pretty even, when we got that safety and all the Jets fans left there was still a LOT of blue there. Very exciting game to be at.

Comment

I was shocked at how many Giant fans in the building..Our sec (140) was probably 60-40 jets, but def not more than that.

Comment

Beautiful! []

GIANTS Stadium!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Well for a jets home game on TV I saw a good amount of giants blue.

Comment

When you can hear CRUUUUUUUZZZZZ on TV whenever Cruz makes a play, you know there was decent representation at that stadium.

Comment

Definitely mostly Jets. You could hear their lame chant really well. But still a good turnout of G fans.

Speaking of which we really need to have a badass chant for our team. something cool. Its pretty amazing to hear all those fans roar at once.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]Definitely mostly Jets. You could hear their lame chant really well. But still a good turnout of G fans.

Speaking of which we really need to have a badass chant for our team. something cool. Its pretty amazing to hear all those fans roar at once.
                      [/quote]

Sorry dude but you just lost all credibility. The J-E-T-S chant is something a High School team or a team with moronic fans do.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="jjj45"]Definitely mostly Jets. You could hear their lame chant really well. But still a good turnout of G fans.

[/quote]

Sorry dude but you just lost all credibility. The J-E-T-S chant is something a High School team or a team with moronic fans do.[/quote]huh? Did you not read my post?

I said that the Jets chant was lame. And that we should have our own chant at games.

Comment

Was at the game (1st one in the new stadium) and I was amazed at how many giants fans were there.

It was very close to even throughout the stadium. One thing I'll say, when it comes to tailgating, the Giants fans present definitly went bigger and bolder.

After the Giants got the safety, it was almost completely all Blue in the stadium. I
                          All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

What counts is that the end it appeared to be 100 percent Giants.

BTW, it was disconcerting to see cheerleaders at a Giants game in their stadium (not that I didn't look).

Comment

looked like about 60 - 40 to me....if not 50 - 50

there were a hell of a lot of Giants fans there

the section I was in was dominated by Giants fans to which I was pleasantly surprised

I was shocked at how corny the whole Jets game atmosphere is

every first down the announcer says ....and thats another jets.....and the whole crowd says...first down!!!!

super corny

and that jack *** Dolphin fan Ed Anzelone is on the jumbo screens more than the game is....

and these stupid jets dancers are ridiculous

before the game their were jets fans on the field forming letters spelling out JETS and Deossie and Weatherford ran right through the middle of it

it was awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X