No announcement yet.

This is what separates Victor Cruz from Wes Welker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start the insults so this thread gets locked, I'm sick of Cruz talk.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Start the insults so this thread gets locked, I'm sick of Cruz talk.
      +1

Lol, all you need to do is get 420 into the debate and this thread will be locked in a matter of minutes.
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Every player can improve on his game. Its the nature of things.
        I just think this "dropping passes" thing is way overstated, and not nearly as important a flaw in his game that some seem to believe.
        Completely disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          +1

Lol, all you need to do is get 420 into the debate and this thread will be locked in a matter of minutes.
          The thread is done after that statement, nice work

Comment

• Originally posted by 4thand1 View Post
            Completely disagree
            As I said, the leaders in "dropped passes" every season, reads like a who's who in all pro WR's.

Its a stupid stat for MB junkies who need something to whine about or they will implode.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              As I said, the leaders in "dropped passes" every season, reads like a who's who in all pro WR's.

Its a stupid stat for MB junkies who need something to whine about or they will implode.
              It cant be ignored, but context is relevant. If hes dropping a pass early of no significance who cares but if its a crucial conversion or a sure td (Browns) its a big deal without question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                It cant be ignored, but context is relevant. If hes dropping a pass early of no significance who cares but if its a crucial conversion or a sure td (Browns) its a big deal without question.
                If he's dropping passes, is there really an acceptable type of pass, or when in the game it's OK, assuming they are catchable to begin with? Solving the problem makes it all relevant, no?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  If he's dropping passes, is there really an acceptable type of pass, or when in the game it's OK, assuming they are catchable to begin with? Solving the problem makes it all relevant, no?
                  Well im not saying dont try and correct the issue.... but my point in the stats of it all being meaningless vs a big deal are HEAVILY dependant on context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                    Well im not saying dont try and correct the issue.... but my point in the stats of it all being meaningless vs a big deal are HEAVILY dependant on context.
                    I get your point, but regardless of when a drop occurs the mechanics of "why" need to be addressed.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                    X