Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You are hitting all of the buzz words
    Well, that is because Cruz is becoming a problem....a problem that is trying to hold the Giant's hostage....move him.

Comment

If Wellington were still alive he'd be having dinner with Victor
      Yes, and after that if Victor didn't agree to terms at Wellington's price he would be gone.....time for the younger Mara to get some gnads and do what needs to be done with Cruz.....it is clear he is holding out for much more than he is worth....trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        The only time that I, a "Cruz discreditor" (..please), ever saw anything remotely close to ball skills criticism was a comment that said Nicks posts up DBs, to which I -- Cruz discreditor -- told the poster that Cruz has excellent ballskills in his own right.
        I've never seen you as a "Cruz discreditor." My point is the comments some make don't take anything Cruz has done into consideration. "He's asking for too much" (which is factually irrelevant) ergo he needs to go.
        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-07-2013, 12:47 PM.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Is there any credible evidence that Cruz is asking for 10 Million? Or that he wont accept anything less?

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
            Is there any credible evidence that Cruz is asking for 10 Million? Or that he wont accept anything less?
            No, none, zero. And even if it were true, it doens't matter. He can ask for anything he wants.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              I haven't seen anyone come right out and discredit his ball skills.
              lol
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

No, none, zero. And even if it were true, it doens't matter. He can ask for anything he wants.
                Thank You. I don't think he will hold out. So, either way, new contract or tender, Cruz will be here in 2013. Hopefully it's the former.

Comment

Thank You. I don't think he will hold out. So, either way, new contract or tender, Cruz will be here in 2013. Hopefully it's the former.
                  Holding out has no upside for Cruz. He will play here in 2013 and John Mara has publicly stated they will continue to work on a long term deal if Cruz plays under the tender. Everything else is nothing but noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
                    Cruz is quickly becoming a cancer, like Osi was his last few years..........trade him before it starts affecting the whole team and the locker room.
                    Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                      Is this a joke?
                      We can only hope. He's a grenade tosser. Likes to watch the reactions to, well, BS.

Comment

We can only hope. He's a grenade tosser. Likes to watch the reactions to, well, BS.
                        Thanks. Now I can stop banging my head against the desk!

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                          Thanks. Now I can stop banging my head against the desk!
                          LOL

Comment

Holding out has no upside for Cruz. He will play here in 2013 and John Mara has publicly stated they will continue to work on a long term deal if Cruz plays under the tender. Everything else is nothing but noise.
                            True. As some others have stated, perhaps he's just waiting for the 19th to pass and then he will sign. Time will tell.

Comment

True. As some others have stated, perhaps he's just waiting for the 19th to pass and then he will sign. Time will tell.
                              Well....Time AND 15,000 more posts calling Cruz "greedy" before then.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                Well....Time AND 15,000 more posts calling Cruz "greedy" before then.
                                Is that a low end estimate?
                                Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 04-07-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X