This is what separates Victor Cruz from Wes Welker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I dont think cruz deserves 10+ mil a year, however, the idea that cruz can only rely on his speed and quickness in order to make plays are way overblown and shouldnt be used to argue against him not making top dollar.
    He's made a lot of big drops too dude, which is what makes him fall short of elite status.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        Dude...
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
          A little touchy are we Rosie.
          We all know it's a team game Drez. We don't need to be reminded of it when we're talking about a specific player.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
            We all know it's a team game Drez. We don't need to be reminded of it when we're talking about a specific player.
            But, we weren't talking about Eli, now were we? Why bring him into the discussion, then?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              To be fair, someone has to throw the ball to be caught

Exactly. We fans need to keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by OX1 View Post
                Where are the 2012/2013 videos of those plays.
                yeah and about the plays against the Bengals and Falcons last season?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  But, we weren't talking about Eli, now were we? Why bring him into the discussion, then?
                  I'm simply poking fun at those who feel the need to credit Eli for Victor's skill set. And that's not to say that Eli hasn't helped Cruz develop into the players he is because that is OBVIOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Dude...
                    Yeah, probably a bit inappropriate,.. That just seems to ge how these threads end up

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Yeah, probably a bit inappropriate,.. That just seems to ge how these threads end up
                      Oh, you got your point across alright!
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

You can't blame him for asking for as much as he thinks he is going to get. Heck, if NY Giants give him 10 million a year, I would be pissed at them and not at him for getting it. Victor Cruz is not worth that much money. Victor Cruz is worth a little bit more than Wes Welker because Victor Cruz is younger than Wes Welker.

Comment

Another Cruz thread. Just what we need! He is a Jersey Boy and probably wants to stay here. He is just trying to get the best contract he can from the Giants IMO. After all he was playing on the cheap for the last 2 years. If he was just looking for more $, he wouldn't have dumped his last agent. If he is smart, he will sign before the preseason to avoid injury issues. If he doesn't he is here 1 more year and Reese will find someone to replace him. For all we know they have agreed to wait until after the draft so that Reese knows what restructuring is needed to pay for everyone. So don't sweat it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            The salary CAP now has nothing to to with Eli's contract when it was entered.
                            Hey man, I'm not saying it does.....just that people on here are complaining about Elis salary. I'm.not one of the complainers, just making the observation.

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                              Hey man, I'm not saying it does.....just that people on here are complaining about Elis salary. I'm.not one of the complainers, just making the observation.
                              People on here complain that the sun comes up.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

No one is saying Victor is lacking skills of a top WR in this league. People are just saying that he's not worth X million. If we re-sign Cruz AND Nicks I'll be really pissed. And the people who want to sign both, are probably going to be the first ones complaining that we have no olinemen to protect Eli and wonder why we have no money.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X