Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will manning show up in shape this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys really want to know how weird us GMB'ers really are? I advise that the interwebz remain strictly impersonal, a breech of such conduct.........a strange thought Harooni in person

Comment

It's been well documented that its good for QBs to have that weight to them. It's what allows them to be more durable, and its obviously worked for Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I'm going to visit you.

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
          It's been well documented that its good for QBs to have that weight to them. It's what allows them to be more durable, and its obviously worked for Eli.
          Absolutely right. You may not like it, but that's his shape...A pair. Besides, what do you expect rubber to look like? How else is he able to take the pounding he has absorbed? He's Gumby damn it! (SNL call back)
          # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
            Maybe Tebow could help him.
            Not a prayer
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Not a prayer

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
                On a similar note I remember a statement Harooni's other object of affection, Sehorn, made after he tore his leg up. He said that he had to stop working out as much and put on some fat because the doctors and trainers said that tightly wound up muscle from workout mavens might be the cause of alot of serious injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  yeah that one fair lakes. but i go to the one in sterling since i live in reston
                  How many people who frequent these boards live in the area?! (I live in Chantilly like rudyy and drive on stringfellow practically every time I leave my house). Just find it pretty crazy (I've been reading the boards almost every day the last 5-6 years)

Also the constructions probably going to last for an obscenely long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

seems like these manning boys like their beers.

Guess you never saw Sonny Jurgenson play.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.50113...h=152&c=7&rs=1

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                      Guess you never saw Sonny Jurgenson play.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.50113...h=152&c=7&rs=1
                      How soon we forget Jemarcus Russell as well, though he never amounted to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                        Maybe Tebow could help him.
                        . . . or Brady Quinn

Comment

We can't all have the godlike physique of Jared Lorenzen.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                            We can't all have the godlike physique of Jared Lorenzen.
                            The Hefty Lefty
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

And just what kind of physical shape will Harooni be in for the upcoming beach season? Care to share some pics?
                              Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedNYGFan View Post
                                How many people who frequent these boards live in the area?! (I live in Chantilly like rudyy and drive on stringfellow practically every time I leave my house). Just find it pretty crazy (I've been reading the boards almost every day the last 5-6 years)Also the constructions probably going to last for an obscenely long time.
                                Where in Chantilly? Not trying to stalk you or anything lol.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X