Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will manning show up in shape this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Keyword: Hard.
    I know i was after watching.

you feel your body get more solid.

Comment

a little fubby absorbs well, hence the durabitliy of Eli, don't mess with it!LOL!

Comment

a little flubby absorbs well, hence the durabitliy of Eli, don't mess with it!LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          AHHHAHHH

Comment

All of the beach/pool pics were taken in March of 2011 - just one month after the superbowl win. So, I'm not too worried about his gut affecting his game

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
              a little flubby absorbs well, hence the durabitliy of Eli, don't mess with it!LOL!
              lol @ flubby

well Eli is a character and easy to poke fun of,but god bless him , he is a good guy and QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

the good ole Pure Hard Workout.
                best 30 bux I ever spent. It got me 6 weeks training with Tiki. I think the reason he charged so low is he doesn't have a place to stay so I let him stay in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  best 30 bux I ever spent. It got me 6 weeks training with Tiki. I think the reason he charged so low is he doesn't have a place to stay so I let him stay in my garage.
                  lol oh please 420 if he woke up tomorrow with our bank accounts balance he would jump off a bridge. these guys dont get broke broke like a reg person , unless on drugs.

Comment

Working...
                  X