THE NEXT LT=JPP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEXT LT=JPP!

Giant fans new and old i believe we are watching the g mens LT of this current time of Giants football in JPP> that dude is an absolute terror blocking kicks terrorizing qbs covering rbs! so when every gm is out looking for the next LT is was Reese who found the next LT and that dude is now being referred to as JPP!

Re: THE NEXT LT=JPP!

Is JPP playing LB now?

I think the next Strahan would be more appropriate. A complete DE that doesn't stop until the whistle. A DE who runs down backs from the opposite side of the play.

I'll call him LT when he starts doing coke and underage hookers.

Comment

Slow down.......

We all recognize JPP's amazing talent and play so far, but no need to make the kid a hall of famer yet.

I like your thinking though, but let's not jinx the kid.

I never thought JPP would be this good so fast.

Comment

JPP will have to win league MVP ad be a 10 time pro bowler -- and change the way the game is played -- to be in the conversation the way LT is.

He may possibly do that. But there will never be a "next LT" -- only a "first JPP" and let's enjoy what he will blossom into.

It's like in basketball they are always looking for the next Michael Jordan and there will NEVER be one.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]Is JPP playing LB now?

I think the next Strahan would be more appropriate. A complete DE that doesn't stop until the whistle. A DE who runs down backs from the opposite side of the play.

I'll call him LT when he starts doing coke and underage hookers.
          [/quote]

He has the potential to be better than strahan, he's bigger, faster, and more athletic. Can't believe we have him for another 7 seasons before he hits 30!

Comment

[quote user="gradstang"]Giant fans new and old i believe we are watching the g mens LT of this current time of Giants football in JPP> that dude is an absolute terror blocking kicks terrorizing qbs covering rbs! so when every gm is out looking for the next LT is was Reese who found the next LT and that dude is now being referred to as JPP![/quote]

There will never be another LT. JPP looks like he can be one of the best Giant DE's ever if he stays healthy. LT is is the best LB ever and changed the game.

Comment

No way.

If JPP is a generational player. LT was a once in a lifetime player. It's like comparing Peter Forsberg to Wayne Gretzky.

Comment

Not even close.

Happy holidays.

Comment

more like he IS another Julius Peppers

Comment

[quote user="deekay7685"]more like he IS another Julius Peppers[/quote]

Potentially better.

Comment

JPP is a stud and I'm a huge JPP fan....butLT wasthe GREATEST Defensive player in NFL history. He changed the way that Offenses prepare and play and the way the LB position is both played and judged.

Let's all really appreciate JPP....but let's leave LT out of the discussion for now.

Comment

that's pushing it...ya think??....

Comment

LT was the greatest but to think that us as giant fans to potentially have what could be the closest type of player that lt was in jpp we just might be looking at complete dominance from jpp just like we had in LT. and yes i know lt LT played lb and jpp is a de but jpp is making plays like LT use to make. the giants are lucky to have him!

Comment

LT's first 2 seasons= 17 sacks
                            JPP's first 2 seasons= 20+ sacks

JUST SAYING

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]LT's first 2 seasons= 17 sacks
                              JPP's first 2 seasons= 20+ sacks

JUST SAYING[/quote]It's way more of a passing game across all the teams now. I'm confident that LT in this era would be past 20+ sacks in 2 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X