Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruz skipping workouts..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cruz skipping workouts..

    Restricted free agent Victor Cruz didn't report for the start of the Giants' offseason program on Monday.

    It would have been bigger news if Cruz had reported. Cruz has yet to sign his $2.879 million tender. Rival teams have until Friday to sign Cruz to an offer sheet. There's been no indication anyone — not even the troublemaking Patriots — is planning to do so. Cruz wants to remain with the Giants long-term.
    Source: Jenny Vrentas on Twitter

    EDIT:

    http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/15/...eason-program/ -RF
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-15-2013, 01:57 PM.

  • #2
    Cruz would be ill advised to sign the injury waiver required of players not under contract.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      omGz
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #4
        TRADE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s

        Comment


        • #5
          OMG....Cruz is a cancer!!! May as well just cut him. Stoopid Imgrate!!
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here it comes
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              OMG....Cruz is a cancer!!! May as well just cut him. Stoopid Imgrate!!
              Hahahaa...Sad part is people really do think this way..I don't blame him for not going to the workouts without a contract.

              Comment


              • #8
                Maybe we can trade him to the Jets for Tebow and convince Tebow to convert to a slot WR?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                  Maybe we can trade him to the Jets for Tebow and convince Tebow to convert to a slot WR?
                  NO WAY, let Tebow QB so Eli can play in the slot.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Everyone, listen,


                    Cruz just texted me about the workouts. He saw everyone flipping out on here and explained that he's traveling to Puerto Rico to work on his salsa...the actual salsa, not the dance.

                    We both think this is a tremendous investment in the near future. He has the opportunity to make a lot of money...for me.


                    Regards, Rudy Cruz.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont care if he skips workouts. him working with eli last week shows were he wants to be
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                      2015 season tbd

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The OP posted a legit thread on something Cruz was doing and people are bashing him for posting something that's actually a fact.

                        LOL at the superiority complex at this message board.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
                          Hahahaa...Sad part is people really do think this way..I don't blame him for not going to the workouts without a contract.
                          And shame on them.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            The OP posted a legit thread on something Cruz was doing and people are bashing him for posting something that's actually a fact.

                            LOL at the superiority complex at this message board.
                            huh? Mike was that terrets?
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                            2015 season tbd

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              huh? Mike was that terrets?
                              Lol, do you know what terrets is?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X