No announcement yet.

Cruz skipping workouts..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz......the slot receiver that thinks he is an NFL WR...his pay demands are insane.....move him now. After Friday, when nobody puts a claim on him, the Giants should remove their offer, draft a WR and trade this dancing cancer.

Comment

• urban dictionary: Victor Cruz....tiny slot receiver who thinks he can holdup an NFL team.......please see Ocho Cinco......

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
        Cruz......the slot receiver that thinks he is an NFL WR...his pay demands are insane.....move him now. After Friday, when nobody puts a claim on him, the Giants should remove their offer, draft a WR and trade this dancing cancer.
        Again, you cannot trade a player that is not under contract.

Also, Cruz is a Scorpio, not a Cancer.
        Last edited by Drez; 04-17-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
          Cruz......the slot receiver that thinks he is an NFL WR...his pay demands are insane.....move him now. After Friday, when nobody puts a claim on him, the Giants should remove their offer, draft a WR and trade this cancer.
          I hate to break this to you and realize facts won't matter, but a slot receiver is a wide receiver. The "slot" is a location within the offensive formation where a wide receiver lines up before the snap.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I hate to break this to you and realize facts won't matter, but a slot receiver is a wide receiver. The "slot" is a location within the offensive formation where a wide receiver lines up before the snap.
            Maybe he meant #1 receiver because that's the difference between $7m and Cruz not signing. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
              Maybe he meant #1 receiver because that's the difference between $7m and Cruz not signing. Lol!
              I can only read what he wrote which could be a sign he doesn't understand much about the game. As for the contract to which you allude, it will get done one way or another. Every player is entitled to negotiate the best deal he can even if that bothers some fans.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Keep feeding the troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Keep feeding the troll.
                  This one is actually fun to play with, though.

Comment

• Man....there is enough stupid in this thread to cover the quota of the entire front page.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      Man....there is enough stupid in this thread to cover the quota of the entire front page.
                      It does have more than the usual amount lol

Comment

• Just sign the contract Cruz....the Giants aren't offering you any more than 7 mil and no other team is interested........give it up dude, you have no leverage in this situation.
                        You shouldn't be missing any workouts Cruz, you should be working on catching and holding on to the ball to avoid all those big drops you seem to have selective amnesia about.
                        This guy is quickly starting to grate on my nerves.
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                          Just sign the contract Cruz....the Giants aren't offering you any more than 7 mil and no other team is interested........give it up dude, you have no leverage in this situation. You shouldn't be missing any workouts Cruz, you should be working on catching and holding on to the ball to avoid all those big drops you seem to have selective amnesia about. This guy is quickly starting to grate on my nerves.
                          You do realize this phase of training is ONLY strength and conditioning? No football allowed and no position coaches allowed.

Comment

• Does any one realize the amount of money the Giants franchise made as result of Cruz's heroics, while he was being paid the league minimum? I really wish they could open the books. To Cruz I say, " Right on!".
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• By this time tomorrow. Cruz will be signed to a long term and fair deal by the Giants and idiots like Hooligan will crawl back into their trailer parks until they find something else they don't understand that they can pretend to be upset about.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                                That a whole bushell full of excuses you're giving the young man.
                                No excuses. It was a total team failure. I was simply explaining my opinion that there were many contributing factors to why Cruz was sometimes ineffective last season.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X