X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(10 pages later): "Are you stupid? Burress was not a slot receiver"

Comment

We have to get it out of our systems
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

While I am disappoint that he's not there (and not in him, just in general), I can't really blame him for not showing up for the voluntary workouts.

Comment

Get over it guys, Cruz isn't even a good wide receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
            While I am disappoint that he's not there (and not in him, just in general), I can't really blame him for not showing up for the voluntary workouts.
            Your in the wrong place. This is the "freak out" thread, not the place for common sense answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
              According to Pat Traina, he'd have to sign an injury waiver which would be stupid of him. This phase is just strength and conditioning and, while that's important. it's also something he can do independently. I'm waiting to see who else doesn't show.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                Your in the wrong place. This is the "freak out" thread, not the place for common sense answers.
                I like his answer better

Comment

I have created a monster, I was just posting Giants/Cruz related stuff..

Comment

He was w/ Eli last week, this is S&C not 7 on 7 and more importantly Pats signed edleman

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      I have created a monster, I was just posting Giants/Cruz related stuff..
                      Nothing wrong with your OP, it's the reactions, at least some of them, that will make you wonder

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        OMG....Cruz is a cancer!!! May as well just cut him. Stoopid Imgrate!!
                        See how good sarcasm needs no red ink?
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          See how good sarcasm needs no red ink?
                          What makes it 'good" sarcasm? The fact that it's so obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            What makes it 'good" sarcasm? The fact that it's so obvious?
                            Yes.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Cruz could skip workouts and skip the season for all I care and I would still have ultimate respect for him. In contract negotiations you do what you think you have to do. He helped us win the SB for the league minimum. I know we like to hear players say,"I'm just happy to be playing football for a living.", but anybody in the same posiiton is going ot try to get their maximum market value, even if it means ruffling feathers.

If Mara had to open his books none of you would ever mention player greed again in life. Cruz is playing the negotiating game as it should be played.
                              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                The OP posted a legit thread on something Cruz was doing and people are bashing him for posting something that's actually a fact. LOL at the superiority complex at this message board.
                                Wow Moke, you couldn't have missed the point of the sarcasm any more if you had a gasoline powered point missing machine. At not point was the OP disparaged for posting this. We were making a preemptive sarcastic strike at the reactions this thread will invoke.
                                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                                X