Cruz skipping workouts..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    What makes it 'good" sarcasm? The fact that it's so obvious?
    The problem with sarcasm is that it is in the eye of the beholder and as all of us on these boards know............obvious isn't always obvious. That is why I tend to go with the red ink, a belt and suspenders approach. Still, when I see good sarcsm in black ink it just looks better to me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      See how good sarcasm needs no red ink?
      mmmmmm......that's good satire
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The problem with sarcasm is that it is in the eye of the beholder and as all of us on these boards know............obvious isn't always obvious. That is why I tend to go with the red ink, a belt and suspenders approach. Still, when I see good sarcsm in black ink it just looks better to me.
        Red seems like people are trying to hard.

Comment

I refuse to use red font. If you have trouble recognizing obvious sarcasm then you deserve to get all bent out of shape for nothing and look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Red seems like people are trying to hard.
            THIS!!!!!

Comment

Alright, guys, STAND BACK! I am about to be sarcastic! Here goes...

Eli sucks

AHAHAHA Did you see what I did there?? I was SARCASTIC! Hahahah. Could you tell?! I bet you couldn't!!

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                Alright, guys, STAND BACK! I am about to be sarcastic! Here goes...

Eli sucks

AHAHAHA Did you see what I did there?? I was SARCASTIC! Hahahah. Could you tell?! I bet you couldn't!!

I don't get it.
                Hey man, it's okay.

Comment

Now I'm getting confused! Who's being sarcastic and who's not?

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                    Now I'm getting confused! Who's being sarcastic and who's not?
                    The guys with the red are not as obvious as the ones with black
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Debating about sarcasm in a Cruz thread. GMB logic.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

So why is he skipping the workouts? Risk of injury? Did he bring a Magic Wand with him last week to Duke to keep him from injury during those workouts? This excuse that he doesn't want to risk injury is a lame one. Once he went to run patterns for Eli last week his not participating because of risk of injury excuse went right out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
                          So why is he skipping the workouts? Risk of injury? Did he bring a Magic Wand with him last week to Duke to keep him from injury during those workouts? This excuse that he doesn't want to risk injury is a lame one. Once he went to run patterns for Eli last week his not participating because of risk of injury excuse went right out the window.
                          Everything is strategic. Everything.

To think that he wakes up each day 50/50 about going to one workout or the other and is just playing everything by ear is not a very realistic assumption. Him, and his agent have been and will continue to examine what decisions he needs to make on a daily basis in a way that they believe is best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            I refuse to use red font. If you have trouble recognizing obvious sarcasm then you deserve to get all bent out of shape for nothing and look silly.
                            That is the rationale I have been seaching for. I am officially swearing off the red ink.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
                              Working out at Duke had nothing to do with the Giants or the NFL, but rather a camp to help kids better themselves at football.

Comment

So what. The Cruz lovefest around here is scary...

Comment

Working...
                                X