Cruz skipping workouts..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Wellington died over 2 years before we dealt Shockey. And on top of that Mara and Shockey had a close relationship.
    Two players were asked to be at Wellington's death bed; Shockey and Tiki.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Can't help it....people that stupid piss me off
      Do yourself a favor: http://boards.giants.com/profile.php...ignore&u=55882

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        Eh....I could ignore him on my own, but what's fun about that?
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Gee...where was Cruz today?.....He wasn't working out....why would the Giants waste good money on this guy....he is a product of the Giant's offense......trade him to Buffalo and let's see how well he does!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Two players were asked to be at Wellington's death bed; Shockey and Tiki.
            Yes...Wellington knew Shockey was a headcase and he tried talking sense to Shockey...he didn't listen and was gone after the next season...the Giants in 2007 didn't put up with cancers like Shockey, Plaxico, and now Cruz......dump him now while you can still get something for him.

Comment

• Cruz was hanging with his Cuba-loving buddy Jay-Z today....not working out.....just being a slug that wants the Giants to throw money at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
                Yes...Wellington knew Shockey was a headcase and he tried talking sense to Shockey...he didn't listen and was gone after the next season...the Giants in 2007 didn't put up with cancers like Shockey, Plaxico, and now Cruz......dump him now while you can still get something for him.
                Then explain why we gave Plaxico a contract extension at the start of the '08 season?

And you still don't understand the fact that we cannot trade Cruz right now.

Comment

Cruz was hanging with his Cuba-loving buddy Jay-Z today....not working out.....just being a slug that wants the Giants to throw money at him.
                  Are you stalking Cruz? If not, how do you know that Cruz did workout at all today, or for that matter if he's not planning on putting in a workout later this evening?

And what does it matter if Jay-Z loves Cuba Gooding, jr. Didn't you likeBoyz in the Hood​? I know I enjoyed that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    Eh....I could ignore him on my own, but what's fun about that?
                    I was thinking about putting him on ignore, but then I couldn't correct all of his factual inaccuracies.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                      The question you have to ask....is it possible to be that stupid or is he just doing it to piss you off?
                      If he has 770 posts, he's not a troll. Just someone with stupid opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                        Honestly, I think he's both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                          What does a post count have to do with trolling?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Someone does need to be dumped, and it's not Cruz.

Comment

• Urban Dictionary: hooligan www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hooliganCached - Similar
                              You +1'd this publicly. Undo
                              a thug who reguarly goes to football matches and starts fights with opposing supporters
                              "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Cruz......the slot receiver that thinks he is an NFL WR...his pay demands are insane.....move him now. After Friday, when nobody puts a claim on him, the Giants should remove their offer, draft a WR and trade this cancer.

Comment

Working...
                                X