Bradshaws emotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaws emotion

Loved seeing him run over pool obviously. But I loved his emphatic "GAME OVER" he gave when going into the end zone on his second TD. Kid plays tough. Even with all the trouble running Bradshaw and Jacobs have combined for 15 rushing tds. Ahmad 8 and BJ 7, throw in a receiving TD for each too...better late than never to get them goin I guess

Re: Bradshaws emotion

on his second TD he was doing the Jets dance, the airplane crap whatever it is...

Comment

My buddy is a trooper behind the end zone and says Bradshaw yelled "game over" as he crossed the goal line...just sayin

Comment

Looked to me like he was chopping his hands signalling game over to the Jets fans and then proceeded into his customary jumping spike celebration.

Was a great moment!

Comment

Yea exactly, love the signature spike too

Comment

[quote user="AceOspadZ4"]My buddy is a trooper behind the end zone and says Bradshaw yelled "game over" as he crossed the goal line...just sayin[/quote]

What ever he did or said as he went into the end zone. I could take my face out of the bag from hyperventilating and breath normal again.
            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]My buddy is a trooper behind the end zone and says Bradshaw yelled "game over" as he crossed the goal line...just sayin[/quote]

What ever he did or said as he went into the end zone. I could take my face out of the bag from hyperventilating and breath normal again.
              [/quote]

You not the only one, on top of playing the refs at one point it really looked like the Giants were trying to give this game away..

Comment

When bradshaw and jacobs are fired up good things usually happen!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

The power of Jacobs and Bradshaw is incredible. I want to see them both back next year with a rebuilt line. I think the jets forgot how strong they were. They did not wrap up and tackle low and they got mauled and turned into highlights.
                    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                    X