X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Board rule

[quote user="giantsfan420"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]under 200 posts? Can't start a thread... this is awful. Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.[/quote]

so havin 10 thousand posts means you can do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...

JUST IGNORE PEOPLE OR POSTS IF YOU DISAGREE, something I should really start doing

[/quote]

read the rules again. we DO NOT have freedom of speech.why do you think people getband?

Comment

I agree MMB

Comment

it's a message board, if you don't like a topic don't respond, who cares if someone does another wr thread, some people need to get over themselves. I wonder if the people complaining are the same miserable old season ticket holders who get upset if people stand up and cheer at the games.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I agree MMB
          [/quote]

of course you do[]

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]

it's a message board, if you don't like a topic don't respond, who cares if someone does another wr thread, some people need to get over themselves. I wonder if the people complaining are the same miserable old season ticket holders who get upset if people stand up and cheer at the games.

[/quote]

here weee gooooo.

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]

[/quote]

gather yourself newb before you pss off the wrong people......

...just some advice......from an "old" season ticket holder.....

...it can get rough around here.....

....I recommend you make friends.....not enemies

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ZANG"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

where do you sit?

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]

[/quote]

ur right..

but we try to make it not a ****ty message board...

and trust me zanger, thats a topic that is always discussed on here and anybody who complains about people standing at a game should have their nuts kicked in
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ZANG"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

where do you sit?

[/quote]

125 you?

Comment

not trying to make enemies, i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ZANG"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

where do you sit?

[/quote]

125 you?
                        [/quote]

lol 128

Comment

damn i really need to get to a game at the meadowlands, been a fan my whole life and have never seen big blue at home

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]not trying to make enemies, i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.[/quote]

what the hell are you talking about?

yea EVERYONE was sitting the carolina game sipping budwiser like thegentlemen we are.

Comment

[quote user="Giants480"]damn i really need to get to a game at the meadowlands, been a fan my whole life and have never seen big blue at home[/quote]

oakland game we are all getting together...

u should make the trip... we got a few people from zona coming out

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ZANG"]not trying to make enemies,* i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.[/quote]

what the hell are you talking about?

yea EVERYONE was sitting the carolina game sipping budwiser like the*gentlemen we are.

[/quote]

ahhh dezz... there is def an issue with standing at games, i've experience it multiple times

Comment

Working...
                                X