Jerrell Jernigan Bust or Breakout Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
    I think he sees playing time as a returner. We have no WR's other than him that can do it (besides Randall on punts but, I dont see them putting him back in that roll) and NO WAY they put their starting RB back there (regardless of how good he was last year).
    I can all but guarantee Aaron Ross will be the primary punt returner. If not him they have a choice between Hosley or Randle. If Wilson becomes the number 1 back I think Jernigan and Scott will both be the kick returners like they did in 2011.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Wilson and Randle will most likely get more playing time this year so they might not do returns and with Hixon gone the only other players who can do returns that come to mind are Scott and Ross. He has a shot to be our return guy which was one of the reasons he was drafted I recall

Comment

BUSTer Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          I can all but guarantee Aaron Ross will be the primary punt returner. If not him they have a choice between Hosley or Randle. If Wilson becomes the number 1 back I think Jernigan and Scott will both be the kick returners like they did in 2011.
          Job #1 on punt returns for Coughlin (and me) is to make good decisions back there. The veteran Ross has a huge advantage there with Hixon gone.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

We must ask ourselves this:

If JR knew JJ would have done what he's done so far, would he have drafted him in the 3rd round? In the 7th??

My guess is no, and therefore he's a bust in my book to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
              BUSTer Douglas
              dust BUSTer

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                dust BUSTer
                roBUST

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                  roBUST
                  Dave and BUSTers

Comment

Thought this thread would FAIL., and nobody got uptight about it. BUSTA Beckum

Comment

BUSTa Rhymes

Comment

Don't just stand there, Busta Move! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                          I've seen Jernigan in on some plays. He looks like he could be a playmaker, i think he needs more playing time. As that slot receiver he could be perfect with cruz and nicks on the outside. The return against they Saints was the best, but he leaves much to be desired. Guy can't catch a cold on PR. Bust or Breakout?
                          I never saw anything out of JJ that impressed me. I feel like people climbed to him cuz we supposively drafted him to replace Smith the year he left. I don't understand what others saw, but I hope he breaks out. Just wouldnt bet on it
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            I never saw anything out of JJ that impressed me. I feel like people climbed to him cuz we supposively drafted him to replace Smith the year he left. I don't understand what others saw, but I hope he breaks out. Just wouldnt bet on it
                            Au contraire, i thought they were trying to replace the failed draft choice in their system Sinorice Moss. With another Speedy slot receiver. Hopefully it's not a third strike by drafting 5'8 tavon speedy austin

Comment

I expected him to be a blockBUSTer

Comment

He's more like a Head Busta lol especially to the Giants coaching staff and fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X