Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Giants Receivers Learn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I give Eli the edge over Ben but I have them in the same tier 2 of QBs. My point is that I think there is a considerable gap of talent after Brady, Brees, AR, and Peyton. The gap is not huge but its noteworthy.
    No question about that. Those 4 are head and shoulders better than anyone else.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Personally, I think Big Ben is better than Eli when he's healthy. Doesn't mean that Eli sucks our anything. He's still really good.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        Personally, I think Big Ben is better than Eli when he's healthy. Doesn't mean that Eli sucks our anything. He's still really good.
        Me too but I have to appease the Cultists.

        BTW......Welcome to the dark side Sharick!
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • I agree with the top 4 mentioned here. I think Ben and Eli are even. I certainly dont think either is better then the other. They have dif skill sets.
          Part of the reason Ben is nijured often is his lack of sense to get rid of the ball. He lives and dies by that.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Me too but I have to appease the Cultists.

            BTW......Welcome to the dark side Sharick!
            You know that Eli is my favorite player on the team, but I have accepted him for all of his flaws.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
              You know that Eli is my favorite player on the team, but I have accepted him for all of his flaws.
              Friggin Eli Hater!!!!!!
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment

              Working...
              X