No announcement yet.

Eli on Jimmy Fallon tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's that bad, I think hes just camera shy when the lights are on him. I bet a good 75% of the United States would act the same way if they were on a talk show and everyone's eyes were on them...

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      SNL?
      Nah, he did a stand up routine over here by the comedy club Bananas a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Never been a fan myself, the guy would ruin virtually every skit he was involved in on SNL. He can't keep a straight face if his life depended on it.
        And he's just one of those people who reads what his writers type up with no emotion and it's as if he has no emotion in his skits.

Comment

I thought he did just fine. Liked watching him skeet shoot the plates.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
            I thought he did just fine. Liked watching him skeet shoot the plates.
            I remember seeing him do that skit also when Matt Stafford was the 1st overall pick. It's pretty cool. Stafford did pretty good too if I remember...
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
              Am I the only one who doesn't find Fallon funny? He's from around my area and his last gig before he got his show stunk to high Hell.
              I agree completely! I had to fast forward until Eli's spot. That show is unwatchable.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Fallon is funny. Leno, Conan, or Letterman are just as hit or miss IMO but all are ELITE. Gotta be tough to go out every night with new stuff and be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
                  Fallon is funny. Leno, Conan, or Letterman are just as hit or miss IMO but all are ELITE. Gotta be tough to go out every night with new stuff and be funny.
                  Yet NONE of them are Johnny Carson. Not even close.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                    Nah, he did a stand up routine over here by the comedy club Bananas a few years ago.
                    Fallon is from Saugerties correct?

I agree. Him going to the Tonight Show is a huge mistake. The only guy left watching then will be Kimmel.

Comment

Working...
                    X