This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eli this is the year!

Eli is going into his 6th season. His accuracy or any other part of his game to is not improve drastically at this point and he is what he is. That being said, we don't need him to have a Tom Brady type of year to win the Superbowl.

Comment

lol leave the poor kid alone.

Comment

So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......

Comment

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......
          [/quote]

For the record, I didn't know his age. I just was 'dumping' on him because he has made outlandish claims in everyone of his posts thus far. ie: Eli is better than Tom Brady. Also, it's Toomer's fault we lost in the playoffs.

Comment

i think it had a lot to do with the play calling in the game vs. the eagles, as well.
            but i also think that Eli needs to be more of a leader off the field and get his new receivers on the same page with him and ahead of the learning curve. Seemingly, the browns are in serious talks with the jets and the end result will be Edwards to the jets, so the possibilities of us acquiring him are getting slimmer.
            We need the Oline to stay healthy and the run game to click, as well.
            But it does predicate around Eli and his consistency and lack of turnovers, which, incidently he was great at last year.

Comment

I dont care if your 8 or 80 a bad comment is a bad comment ,plus what 12 year old is suppose to be up at 2 in the morning

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......
                [/quote]

For the record, I didn't know his age. I just was 'dumping' on him because he has made outlandish claims in everyone of his posts thus far. ie: Eli is better than Tom Brady. Also, it's Toomer's fault we lost in the playoffs.[/quote]

That was directed at the people dumping on him after his comment to you.....

Comment

knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...[/quote]

Why does he need to stop? Because he is 12 or his comments? So let me ask the you and the others posting to this thread, if he wasn't 12, if he was like 40 yrs old, would you still be giving him a hard time about his posts?

Comment

I don't have a bedtime curfew, as long as I kkeep my B average rolling in I'm good. I can't believe that grown men have ignorant things to say to a kid. That just tells me what kind of people you are .

Comment

caligiant74 I hope that's not your photo, ill. Lol.

Comment

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...[/quote]

Why does he need to stop? Because he is 12 or his comments? So let me ask the you and the others posting to this thread, if he wasn't 12, if he was like 40 yrs old, would you still be giving him a hard time about his posts?
                            [/quote]

Calm down. He is making fun of knobhead saying he got to see Eli in person and got his autograph while he only gets to see him on an interview.

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]I don't have a bedtime curfew, as long as I kkeep my B average rolling in I'm good. I can't believe that grown men have ignorant things to say to a kid. That just tells me what kind of people you are .[/quote]
                              You should try to get As and get into a good college.

Comment

Everyone deserves to be able to post their opinion. If the kid thinks Eli is better than Brady, well, that's his opinion. He might be this year, with Brady coming off that injury. He hasn't been so far. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X