This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eli this is the year!

You are so immature to beef with a 12yr old. I see your name is BJacobs03, anybody naming themselves after another grown man shouldn't insult anybody at all. Did ydon and asked hiu talk to Branim if you can use his name? Figured not.

NFL Ticket

Comment

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......
      [/quote]

I don`t know of an age requirement, but there should be ! Unless you want to waste time babbeling with 12 year olds unbeknownst. The board has to have some minimums or it will simply degrade to sophmoric crap.

I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.

Mods , SOS

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]

You are so immature to beef with a 12yr old. I see your name is BJacobs03, anybody naming themselves after another grown man shouldn't insult anybody at all. Did ydon and asked hiu talk to Branim if you can use his name? Figured not.

NFL Ticket

[/quote]

I'm not sure what 'beef' you are talking about? I actually met Jacobs before and I work for a D1 football team.

Comment

caligiant74 don't worry how long I'm I'm staying up at night. Half of the time my mom is in the den with me when I'm online, so your opinion doesn't count. Once gain I hope that is not you on your photo.

Comment

This is younggiant mother, BJacobs27, stop harrasing my 12yr old son. You probaly like 40yrs old hanging in the chatroom all day long. GROW UP PLEASE!!!

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]This is younggiant mother, BJacobs27, stop harrasing my 12yr old son. You probaly like 40yrs old hanging in the chatroom all day long. GROW UP PLEASE!!![/quote]

Oh man this is hilarious on so many levels....watch out BJacobs27 you ticked the kids mom off....that'll teach you to mess with a 12 yr old message board poster!

Comment

I don't need to get A's to get into college, who told you that. Probaly a 12yr old.

Comment

If you want rules then build your own websitewith its own message board. You probaly don't have a clue on how to do it. lol.

Comment

Sure you do BJacobs03, you keep quoteing Jerry Reese like youknow him. Ask him for a ticket so you can see the game live. NFL TICKET (DIRECT TV)

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]Sure you do BJacobs03, you keep quoteing Jerry Reese like youknow him. Ask him for a ticket so you can see the game live. NFL TICKET (DIRECT TV)[/quote]

Hey younggiant he's not replying anymore....I think you won.

Comment

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="younggiant"]Sure you do BJacobs03, you keep quoteing Jerry Reese like youknow him. Ask him for a ticket so you can see the game live. NFL TICKET (DIRECT TV)[/quote]

Hey younggiant he's not replying anymore....I think you won.
                        [/quote]
                        He's calling BJacobs27 the wrong name. I hope this conversation is officially over...

Comment

Since people are reading this thread...

BJacobs27, BBS62 and YATittle, please check your PMs. Nothing associated with this thread.

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

you mean your daddy is a season ticket holder............

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime

[/quote]

LOL

Comment

This is one of the greatest things I have seen on these boards so far, keep it up little guy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X