This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eli this is the year!

[quote user="younggiant"]Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done. He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.[/quote]

You gotta break that fever!

Comment

[quote user="peerless"]

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

you mean your daddy is a season ticket holder............

[/quote]

Are you a season ticket holder? I'll hang out with him and his dad...I have never been to a game before....

Comment

This is all too weird...

Comment

Making fun ofa 12 year old kid, hmmm.....way to represent a "classy organization."
          I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

This is not the year for #10. He does need Burress. You seem to forget the end of last season. With Burress gone we could not get it done. We have talent. Young talent. Smith has to step up this year along with the rest of them(Manningham, Moss, Hixon, Nicks). I think we are going to see Boss step it up this year, but one of the wideouts has to have a break out season. Looking at Eli Mannings numbers should tell you that he is not even close to Brady or his brother.The Giants just are not willing to spend the money on a guy likeEdwards. Which is exactly what Manning needs to be successful. Peyton had Harrison, Brady has Moss, Montanna had Rice, etc......,.......,........,. We will be great if these recievers all take it to the next level. If not..... Jacobs can not carry this team. We do have a great defense and our backfield is solid. I am praying for great things from Nicks THIS season. Smith is going to have a big year(750 yards or more is my geuss). I am trying to stay positive. I miss Shockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="caligiant74"]I dont care if your 8 or 80 a bad comment is a bad comment ,plus what 12 year old is suppose to be up at 2 in the morning[/quote]

What are you, the department of child services? If he is up at 2:00 AM then there is a possibilityh he may not have the best of parents. Or maybe he can't sleep. So now you are picking on a kid who doesn't have the best of parents or has a sleeping problem? Way to go.

If a 12 yeard old kid with a Giants jersey on came up to any of the people on the board and said, "Eli is better than Brady" everyone would probably smile and laugh at how much of a Giants supporter that kid is. But because everyone acts like a tough guy when they are behind a computer they rip the kid, truly unbelievable.

I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

thats funny

Comment

Working...
                X