Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you say to Rex Ryan if you're given 10 seconds face to face?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you say to Rex Ryan if you're given 10 seconds face to face?

Personally, I would just laugh. Laugh right at him.

Re: What do you say to Rex Ryan if you're given 10 seconds face to face?

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Personally, I would just laugh. Laugh right at him.[/quote]

No wonder you like feet so much since your foot is usually in your mouth. How does it feel in always take second place in a two team race? Oh yeah.....Merry Christmas......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Scoreboard
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The last good thing a Ryan did in the NFL was in 85 in Chicago.

Comment

Comment

Are you inbred?

Comment

Put the fork down and lose the sweater vest, turkey neck!
              #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

I want to see Kuato.

Comment

Talk to Jacobs lately?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Nice manboobs, Fat Head. Now go home & get your F'ing shinebox!

Comment

A lot of good that liposuction did for you!

Comment

Something along the lines of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlv7Bp-L2MM
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

"Are you and your brother going to save any food for the rest of the planet?"
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Point at Giants logo

Point at MetLife stadium

Point at Giants logo

Comment

Do your wife's toes taste like chicken? GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X