No announcement yet.

ESPN - 50 Greatest Giants (In Pictures)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a wonderful photo album. Thanks!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Good to see the great Joe Morris was properly honored.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

There are 3 RBs with 10,000+ rushing yards and 5,000+receiving yards- Marshall Faulk, Marcus Allen, and Tiki Barber. Yes, Tiki thus far is a greater Giant than Eli.
        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          I didn't take that as a list 50 through 1 or 1-50. Maybe im wrong but I was just thinking it was a montage of the 50 greatest players. I didn't see a rank on them
          Run your cursor over the bottom left of the pics. If I'm not mistaken I believe that is a ranking. It was posted before Eli won his 2nd MVP award though.

Comment

Great photo album !
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

This is a very old article. I read it years ago.

Comment

Nice. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  There are 3 RBs with 10,000+ rushing yards and 5,000+receiving yards- Marshall Faulk, Marcus Allen, and Tiki Barber. Yes, Tiki thus far is a greater Giant than Eli.
                  Believe it or not I disagree.
                  Tiki was a great player but Eli is a QB and we won 2 SB's with him at the helm.
                  I definitely have to put Eli ahead of Tiki in the list of all time Giants.
                  Plus we won one of those the season after he retired which, like it or not, devalues Tiki a tad.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Believe it or not I disagree.
                    Tiki was a great player but Eli is a QB and we won 2 SB's with him at the helm.
                    I definitely have to put Eli ahead of Tiki in the list of all time Giants.
                    Plus we won one of those the season after he retired which, like it or not, devalues Tiki a tad.
                    Excuse me while I get my winter jacket out, I beleive hell has just froze over.

Comment

Working...
                    X